• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

57 minutes ago, pimp said:

I hope the next pick is made before 9:30 pm , Because i most likely wont be online again until 8am :(

It is usually the snake part, going both ways, of this draft that goes quick. I guess its because those on the end have been waiting so long they are ready to make their pick.

With the 5th..... wait a second.....

With the 4th pick The Fabulous Ferry's 

Select the most unselfish , professional , sharp shooting pg/leader in the NBA today. With pleasure we announce Steph Curry as our first addition this year!

images.jpg

Pimp you are on the clock

• Like 2

7 hours ago, pimp said:

JayBirdHawk is not entertained... i assume

We'll she likes a lot of my post..

But she ignored this one lmao

7 hours ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

Another female squawker here!  I will post something a little more entertaining for us ladies...  

Image result for kevin love no shirt

Maybe if he plays in the nude he will not get injured so much.. dudes would be dodging him.. I think it is safe now that Jason Collins has retired

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

And i'll raise you...

dwayne-wade-espn-body-issue.jpg?quality=

I am in shock that is not a picture of Kwahi's ................ummmm.............. hands.

7 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Pick coming up... Skipped in the first round? Really y'all?

You had eight hours and a 1/2 days notice before hand. That 20 hours notice to make a pick. I hope it does not take everyone that long ;)

Edited by Buzzard

6 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Tapatalk isn't showing PM's for whatever reason so I didn't even know this had started... I would have picked hours ago if I would have known!

Sorry about that. I guess everyone should be told about the tapatalk deal. Hopefully they will read your post. I sent pimp a PM, he said he would be around until 9:30PM, hopefully he is not counting on tapatalk.

Edited by Buzzard

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Damn you at @Alex - Kawhi's supposed to be mine, lol

Fck..... someone is the dog house now.

Jay bird not gonna talk to you for six months now

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

Fck..... someone is the dog house now.

Jay bird not gonna talk to you for six months now

Ya, she holds a grudge like Khomeini...

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Damn you at @Alex - Kawhi's supposed to be mine, lol

imtold.jpg

2 hours later....

nodavis2.jpg
Adam Silver: With the 6th pick of the 2016 Hawksquawk dynasty draft, the Atlanta Air Force selects
Anthony Davis

5007.png

At only 23 yearsold Davis is already a beast putting up 24.3 PPG  - 10.3 RPG - 1.9 APG - 2 BPG 
He extended his range the 3 point line last season , and will be an unstoppable force for many years to come.

davis_Drafted.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, pimp said:

imtold.jpg

2 hours later....

nodavis2.jpg
Adam Silver: With the 6th pick of the 2016 Hawksquawk dynasty draft, the Atlanta Air Force selects
Anthony Davis

5007.png

At only 23 yearsold Davis is already a beast putting up 24.3 PPG  - 10.3 RPG - 1.9 APG - 2 BPG 
He extended his range the 3 point line last season , and will be an unstoppable force for many years to come.

davis_Drafted.jpg

Fckn classic.. lmao

• Like 3

It was a struggle for me between Steph and Unibrow.. I mean there was a war going on inside my head between the two.. grenades and artillery and shit

• Like 2

• Admin
1 hour ago, pimp said:

imtold.jpg

2 hours later....

nodavis2.jpg
Anthony Davis

5007.png

davis_Drafted.jpg

His inability to stay healthy is why I choose Towns over him ... Great pick at 6