• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Damnit!!!!!! Lillard was the last guy on my radar. F*ck...ok I'm looking to trade out of the 13th pick, please PM me if interested.

Here we go to snooze land. If not PM'd, I will check back tomorrow....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Damnit!!!!!! Lillard was the last guy on my radar. F*ck...ok I'm looking to trade out of the 13th pick, please PM me if interested.

Pimp is wanting to move AD, get er done so we can keep moving!

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

What's the hold up Spud? It doesn't take that long to draft another bust, which is all your oragnization has drafted the past 7 - 8 years.
Just use your usual draft strategy .

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32297-1379600349-21

13 minutes ago, pimp said:

What's the hold up Spud? It doesn't take that long to draft another bust, which is all your oragnization has drafted the past 7 - 8 years.
Just use your usual draft strategy .

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32297-1379600349-21

Patience is a virtue my young friend. I'm still workin the phones.

With the 13th pick in the Squawk Dynasty draft, the Spud2Nique's select:

Draymond Green

We are very pleased and excited to add Draymond to our club. We feel that he brings a winning attitude and spirit to our ball club. A great two play player and one of the toughest competitors in the NBA. He was a first team all defensive player in 2015 and 2016, an all NBA second team in 2016, an NBA champion in 2015 and made his first all star team in 2016. If you look up the definition of heart, you may just find a smiling or flexing picture of Draymond. He will scratch, claw and fight for every loose ball and give you 110% every night. I can't think of many other players that I would want to go to war with as a teammate. 

image.jpeg

I don't know if Diesel is a night owl or not. If he makes his pick I will get a email saying someone has sent me a private message. I am still holding out some hope that we can get through the 1st round tonight!

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

I don't know if Diesel is a night owl or not. If he makes his pick I will get a email saying someone has sent me a private message. I am still holding out some hope that we can get through the 1st round tonight!

Diesel never sleeps lol...I'm pretty sure you get your pick tonight if I had to wager.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

The pick is in....

With the 13th pick in the Squawk dynasty draft, the Spud2Nique's select:

Draymond Green

@Diesel is on the clock

image.jpeg

Ain't that a kick in the nuts.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, AHF said:

Ain't that a kick in the nuts.

The league assured me that they would turn a cheek anytime Draymond did that in the future...lol

Just wanted to apologize for taking 4 hours to choose. I had my eye on Lillard for a minute and when he got picked I was in a tight spot not knowing what to do. Usually I choose within an hour but this threw me off a bit. Sorry for the delay folks.

*LIVE FROM VIEWS PRESS CONFERENCE*

*Views owner enters room* 

NBATV: "What made you decide that Russell Westbrook was the guy for your team at #3?"

Views Owner: "Russ is an electric player. He has the capability to play both guard spots at the drop of a hat and his all around explosiveness and energy will be used efficiently in our offensive schemes. We really anticipate him taking better care of the basketball tho and becoming a more mature, and more controlled player." 

NBATV: "Any further plans with the 2nd round on its way?"

Views Owner: "Yes, I can't give all the details away, but expect us to keep a close eye on both guard positions in the following rounds as we search for a backcourt mate or 2 that can complement Westbrook's game."

NBA TV: "Well thank you Mr.Views it was a pleasure interviewing and we're all looking forward to how this thing will turn out!" 

Edited by ViewsFromTheSquawk
  • Like 3

@HopefulHawksFan, I am around until noon, then I have something to go do. I think this is your first draft here so don't get discouraged. This bad boy is going to last weeks, just be prepared for nights and days like yesterday. So close and yet so many hours away!

Go Hawks!

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1