2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Diesel said:

With the next two picks of the draft, the Atlanta Ganstaslappas pick:

19593811-mmmain.jpg

klay-thompson-120815-usnews-getty-ftr_1i

Andre Drummond and Klay Thompson.

Smash 'n Splash! Don't forget to announce once you've PM'd the Spudster!

~lw3

• Like 1

With the 20th pick in the Squawk Dynasty draft, the Spudsters (change of team name due to lw3 nice call) select:

JIMMY BUTLER

We are very excited to add Jimmy to our roster. We feel with the core of Draymond and Jimmy that we present an intimidating couple of blue collar guys who don't care about stats but rather wins. Jimmy has been an all star for the past two seasons as well as an all NBA defensive second team three years in a row. He was also named the most improved player in the NBA in 2015 so you know his best basketball is clearly in front of him. At 6'7" and 220 pounds he has the perfect size to be able to play shooting guard as well as small forward for the Spudsters. Versatility is very important for us as we look to build a winner. Both Draymond and Butler are 26 years old and ready to enter their prime. Good luck to the opponent having to face these guys on a nightly basis. Welcome Jimmy!

@ATLHawks3 is on the clock 

image.png

image.jpeg

Edited by Spud2Nique

5 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL THE SGs ARE GETTING GONE.... 

Well I would have been kinda scared if you would have paired Westbrook with either Klay or Buter. Lol

55 minutes ago, Diesel said:

With the next two picks of the draft, the Atlanta Ganstaslappas pick:

19593811-mmmain.jpg

klay-thompson-120815-usnews-getty-ftr_1i

Andre Drummond and Klay Thompson.

Now u guys are fckn with my Draft board.. Klay. .gone

Buckets..gone

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

I'll start constructing the roster on 2k tonight for PS4 since this thing is starting to gain some speed

Give us your online ID so we can download...I mean whenever you're done.

57 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

That was the plan..... Back to the drawing board

Since they are already gone I can say this, the weakest position in fantasy basketball is shooting guard. With Kobe's game going downhill and now retirement, Harden, Klay, and Butler  are the only three that consistently make the top 20 to 25. The rest of the leagues shooting guards all have some serious weaknesses from a stats/metrics standpoint.

I know this is not a fantasy game but most of us do rely on stats with a little favoritism thrown when drafting.

Edited by Buzzard

This stinks,  You guys are too good.  All the best players are gonna be gone before i pick again.
Hopefully , a couple of you guys will channel your inner Babcock ,and do some Adam Keefe type reaching before my next pick.

• Like 1

Just now, pimp said:

This stinks,  You guys are too good.  All the best players are gonna be gone before i pick again.
Hopefully , a couple of you guys will channel your inner Babcock ,and do some Adam Keefe type reaching before my next pick.

Now you know how we felt on the back end when every SF worth a hill of beans was gone before I got to pick at 15!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I'm gonna go get some grub and some exercise in, so I'll leave my main pick (and my backup pick, in case @ATLHawks3 snatches the main guy from my evil clutches) with @AHF so we can keep this thing moving.

~lw3

Enjoy your "exercise"...

image.gif