• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

4 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

That's exactly why I picked him. He's versatile and does everything well so the lineup combinations are endless so far, and I intend on selecting players who are versatile... 

I was thinking that was your plan. You can take a PG or go with a decent big with your next pick. BPA and be happy!

Edited by Buzzard

Sorry.. Been a long day.. Sorry for holding things up.. 

I am going with Derrick Favors.. Will update later

Did he actually ask you to go out with him or are you just assuming that after a night of Netflix and chill and giving Derrick favors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

That's exactly why I picked him. He's versatile and does everything well so the lineup combinations are endless so far, and I intend on selecting players who are versatile... 

Different strategy looking for versatile guys as opposed to@alex looking for power bottoms.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dolfan23 said:

Did he actually ask you to go out with him or are you just assuming that after a night of Netflix and chill and giving Derrick favors?

I just spit out my water.. Lol

1 hour ago, Dolfan23 said:

Different strategy looking for versatile guys as opposed to@alex looking for power bottoms.

Water again lol damn u

• Admin

With the next pick in the draft ... Capstone's Crew selects AL HORFORD 6'10  245 lbs 

This 4 time all star is probably the perfect compliment to KA Towns ... Al brings versatility / leadership / shooting / defense / passing  to the PF position.

He is not the most popular guy on this board right now but there is no doubt what he brings to the table.

One of the best  mid range shooters in the  game, Al also has a willingness to sacrifice which will allow Towns to excel.  He can defend centers and power forwards and is excellent at switching up ... he can even come out and defend the perimeter 

He has a very high bbiq and is an excellent and extremely willing passer.  He can also handle the ball and run the floor with the best big men in the league.

The Crew is very excited to see what this front court is going to do this up coming season.

@capstone21 is up next

• Like 4

• Admin

With the next pick in the draft

Capstone's Crew selects:  Nicholas Batum 6'8 SF ...

The crew is looking for chemistry / versatility over flash ( which is key to the success in the league) an d this guy answers that call.

Batum is the ultimate chemistry guy and an extremely underrated player.  

Nick brings 5.8 assists!!!! to the small forward position.  There will be some big time ball movement on this team as he and Al are going to love  constantly setting their teammates up.  

A 3 and D guy, the french man  is an excellent defender and hits 3 point shots at a 2 a game clip.

His tremendous ball handling skills will also aid this team in keeping the offense moving.

With Towns/Al and now Batum ... This front court is scary and the versatility and defense is going to give other teams fits ...

@PSSSHHHRRR87is up next

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Al also has a willingness to sacrifice which will allow Towns to excel. 

@capstone21 is up next

I like the pick. Especially at this point in the draft. I would not be a True Hawk Fan if I did not take a shot though: Al aint ever gonna sacrifice his body for no one!

8 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

There he is! KAT and Al, Dominican Domination!

~lw3

I was gonna say is Cap Canadian or Dominican. Lol. I gave his Batum a like but I can't bring myself to give Alice a like. Still peeved a bit, but kinda getting over it. Life goes on like Corky says.

• Admin
1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

I like the pick. Especially at this point in the draft. I would not be a True Hawk Fan if I did not take a shot though: Al aint ever gonna sacrifice his body for no one!

:) I was more referring to sacrificing on offense

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I was gonna say is Cap Canadian or Dominican. Lol. I gave his Batum a like but I can't bring myself to give Alice a like. Still peeved a bit, but kinda getting over it. Life goes on like Corky says.

Still mad about all the Canadian aholes that wouldn't play the olympic qualifier ... cost a spot in the Olympics