• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

13 minutes ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

This completely sucks...I'm so sick of everybody getting my picks.  Being last is the WORST!!!!  

Sorry...had to vent.  Nice pick by the way.  Would love to see him in ATL.

I have a feeling you and I will be deciding between a couple of the same players again when its our time to pick!

• Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

This completely sucks...I'm so sick of everybody getting my picks.  Being last is the WORST!!!!  

Sorry...had to vent.  Nice pick by the way.  Would love to see him in ATL.

Being first sucks too because of the wait between picks ... you get to pick every 32 picks

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I just wanna know who leaked out my Big Draft Board. Darn you, Putin!

~lw3

I started making a list of players I wanted with my next pick which included Middleton.  I then figured there were about about 18 picks to go before I got to pick again and that it was totally not worth bothering until it got closer.

Khris is one of those guys who is solid at everything, easy to fit onto any squad but not yet great any one thing either.  At 24, I like his odds of climbing over an 18 PER in his 5th season (over last season's 16.8).

Nice pick, JBH!

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, TheFuzz said:

Decatur Fuzz selects Danilo Gallinari. More comprehensive write up coming tonight or tomorrow night, but underrated defender and passer, excellent scorer. Can slide to the 4 as well. After selecting Griffin and Gallinari, the Fuzz would like to remind everyone toimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKm4idx53TDb3GTTbpLl9

@LucastheThird you're up.

483864_1_l.jpg

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, AHF said:

I started making a list of players I wanted with my next pick which included Middleton.  I then figured there were about about 18 picks to go before I got to pick again and that it was totally not worth bothering until it got closer.

Khris is one of those guys who is solid at everything, easy to fit onto any squad but not yet great any one thing either.  At 24, I like his odds of climbing over an 18 PER in his 5th season (over last season's 16.8).

Nice pick, JBH!

I do something very similar. I keep up with who has been picked and once it gets down to about six picks before me; like right now, I start rationalizing the five to seven players I like. Everyone that has been taken in this round would have been on a 15 to 20 player list if I would have made one.

Edited by Buzzard

• Admin
1 hour ago, AHF said:

Nice pick, JBH!

Try strategizing when you have to wait 30 picks ...

2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

4:17 PM Eastern makes it officially one full calendar week since this bad boy started. 40 picks down... just 184 more to go!

~lw3

At this rate we will get done when the season starts, smh.

• Moderators

One of these days I'll actually be around when it's time to make my pick. I'm gonna try to make it back before 8:49 PM Eastern, assuming @IheartVolt and @LucastheThird will have survived their respective alien abductions by then.

I'd leave a pick for the Commish to make on my behalf, but there's too many wildcards at the moment for me to settle on just two players. Knowing my luck, Luk3 and IHV will each swoop in at 8:49:01 and take both of the top guys on my Not-Quite-So-Big-Anymore Board.

~lw3

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

This is why we should've set a draft date on one of the draft fantasy apps and had a draft so we could be done. And to everyone who missed it can either A.)Get over it or B.)Trade their players for guys they wanted.... Simple concept that makes for an easier draft experience.... 

We do actual fantasy drafts for that experience.  It is completely different.

24 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lol...I thought I may have a chance of picking today, oh well.

Had my pick entered in about 5 minutes after pimp rocked his in.  What is your excuse people?

• Like 1

• Admin
8 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

This is why we should've set a draft date on one of the draft fantasy apps and had a draft so we could be done. And to everyone who missed it can either A.)Get over it or B.)Trade their players for guys they wanted.... Simple concept that makes for an easier draft experience.... 

sloth-chill-out.jpg

Its not like we are in a big rush ... its July ... the whole point of this is to  pass the time during the summer

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

One of these days I'll actually be around when it's time to make my pick. I'm gonna try to make it back before 8:49 PM Eastern, assuming @IheartVolt and @LucastheThird will have survived their respective alien abductions by then.

I'd leave a pick for the Commish to make on my behalf, but there's too many wildcards at the moment for me to settle on just two players. Knowing my luck, Luk3 and IHV will each swoop in at 8:49:01 and take both of the top guys on my Not-Quite-So-Big-Anymore Board.

~lw3

I will check in around that time as well. I don't feel good about me getting to make a pick though. Something like this happened last time in the 1st round about this same area of the draft. The draft stalled and it was the next night before we got in to the 2nd round!

2 hours ago, AHF said:

We do actual fantasy drafts for that experience.  It is completely different.

Had my pick entered in about 5 minutes after pimp rocked his in.  What is your excuse people?

Did not know this.... Sign me up!

Anywho I'm open to trading up because I have a guy im targeting that I believe will be taken before my next pick. If you're trying to trade down please PM me and we'll work a deal. 

26 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Did not know this.... Sign me up!

Anywho I'm open to trading up because I have a guy im targeting that I believe will be taken before my next pick. If you're trying to trade down please PM me and we'll work a deal. 

I would not mind moving up myself from 47. Depending on how things fall, I may be willing to move down with 50 but not all the way down to 62 where you are picking next @ViewsFromTheSquawk

To many starting players on my radar will likely be gone by then. Another hour and hopefully we will start seeing some movement again.

Edited by Buzzard

52 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I would not mind moving up myself from 47. Depending on how things fall, I may be willing to move down with 50 but not all the way down to 62 where you are picking next @ViewsFromTheSquawk

To many starting players on my radar will likely be gone by then. Another hour and hopefully we will start seeing some movement again.

I pick at the bottom of the 4th round... I'd be willing to swap my 6th+4th for an upcoming 3rd and 8th round selections or something along those lines