• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

• Moderators
1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

With the next pick in the draft

Capstone's Crew selects:  Nicholas Batum 6'8 SF ...

nicolas-batum-e6b9cf1e18ce4108.jpg

"Mother *#$*#$&ers got the name on my jersey wrong.  Damn."

• Like 2

With their 3rd round pick Views selects....

image.jpeg

Nikola Vucevic, C

One of the best offensive centers in the league now has a home! Vucevic is one of the deadliest shooters in the NBA from mid range. His wide variety of scoring moves should mix well with Westbrook's explosive ness and should create a great pick/roll game with Hayward waiting for the kick on the wing. We here at views feel as if we're on our way to creating an offensive juggernaut. 

PG-

SG-Westbrook

SF-Hayward

PF-

C-Vucevic

@Alex is in the clock 

Edited by ViewsFromTheSquawk
  • Like 3

• Moderators

Voooooooooch! A solid pick that will look even better in a couple months, once he reaches his next NBA destination.

With that pick, every team in the Southeast Division currently has at least one Summer Dynasty Draftee.

~lw3

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

Different strategy looking for versatile guys as opposed to@alex looking for power bottoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait.  Did I make that power bottom comment on this forum?

Just now, Alex said:

With the 36th pick in the dynasty draft Whining Spartans Fan selects:

Deandre Jordan, Center

No time for a write up, Deandre gave GM Alex Stubbs his word that he would a great player for the team.

@IheartVolt is next.

68f23ce0e6673f864a89356fc21bff2e.jpg

11 picks to go and I am beginning to worry. My front line needs someone, anyone please!

Worse case scenario would be BPA at PG or SG and I have to work out a trade before the draft ends. I really don't want to do that!

• Moderators
11 picks to go and I am beginning to worry. My front line needs someone, anyone please!

Worse case scenario would be BPA at PG or SG and I have to work out a trade before the draft ends. I really don't want to do that!

Lot of quality centers/PF's left... Took the hometown guy in my decision. Few guys outWest to look at and playoff teams in the East... I just sort the stats on ESPN.com/NBA to fine the best player at the position I need.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Lot of quality centers/PF's left... Took the hometown guy in my decision. Few guys outWest to look at and playoff teams in the East... I just sort the stats on ESPN.com/NBA to fine the best player at the position I need.

I know there are a few but at the same time, this is so early in the draft, positional cherry picking vs BPA is a tough call. I could possibly take my sixth man and be no worse for wear later on when I am filling out the rest of my roster.

If I think someone has taken a huge drop like Harden did, I will probably go ahead and take him.  Harden dropped at least eight spots in my opinion and should have went somewhere in the top ten. Anyone I think is top 30 material drops to me at 47, you can pencil him in as gone.

Edited by Buzzard

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

I know there are a few but at the same time, this is so early in the draft, positional cherry picking vs BPA is a tough call. I could possibly take my sixth man and be no worse for wear later on when I am filling out the rest of my roster.

If I think someone has taken a huge drop like Harden did, I will probably go ahead and take him.  Harden dropped at least eight spots in my opinion and should have went somewhere in the top ten. Anyone I think is top 30 material drops to me at 47, you can pencil him in as gone.

I did that last year. Drafted my sixth man before I had a starting SF or SG... Just how it works out sometimes!

• Like 1