• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

6 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Write up will come later (currently at a family event), but with the next pick in the 2016 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, the Atlanta Attack selects...... Paul Millsap 

@lethalweapon3 is on the clock.

Nice pick. True pro. (And yes I'm very biased) :-)

8 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Write up will come later (currently at a family event), but with the next pick in the 2016 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, the Atlanta Attack selects...... Paul Millsap 

@lethalweapon3 is on the clock.

Another option i was thinking about with my next pick.  :kickcan:

tumblr_inline_nr5hugJ6It1re1qqn_500.gif

4 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

REACH 

Only player in the NBA last year to average atleast 17 ppg 9 rpg 3 apg 1.5 spg and 1.5 bpg. It wasn't a reach at all. Millsap is one of the best Power Forwards in the NBA.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Only player in the NBA last year to average atleast 17 ppg 9 rpg 3 apg 1.5 spg and 1.5 bpg. It wasn't a reach at all. Millsap is one of the best Power Forwards in the NBA.

Without a doubt!

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I'm gonna go get some grub and some exercise in, so I'll leave my main pick (and my backup pick, in case @ATLHawks3 snatches the main guy from my evil clutches) with @AHF so we can keep this thing moving.

~lw3

Whoops! Looks like I beat AHF back from the Silver Comet Trail.

Pick's a comin' in two shakes of a lamb's tail, or however they used to say it.

~lw3

• Like 1

• Moderators

With the 22nd pick in the 2016 Summer Dynasty Draft, the Lethal Obsession selects:

comment_lFJisweJqDWiBujHRVbiNzp57rIaa4Pe

Calm down, geez! Calm down! Kids these days, I swear!

selfiehaircut.jpg

He’s SO tall, this is the only way Kristaps Porziņģis (PF/C, Age 21 as of 10/1/2016, 7’3”, 240 lbs.) can catch a fade.

Over 1000 points. Over 500 rebounds. Over 100 blocks. And at least one three-pointer per game. In exceeding those thresholds, Kristaps Porzingis has gone where no NBA rookie has ever gone before. Not a bad opening act!

Although Kris P. Kreme’s glorious season lost its sweetness after the All-Star Break while he played through a nagging shoulder injury, the Latvian sensation is forgoing international play this summer to gear up for an exciting season of Lethal Obsession basketball.

Despite his unique accomplishments on the hardwood this past season, joining Karl-Anthony Towns as the sole unanimous NBA All-Rookie First Team selections, Porzingis remains a raw talent. He’s fully aware of his need to improve upon his passing and ballhandling in the paint. But, unlike last season, he’s got a point guard par excellence and a savvy veteran in Chris Paul at his disposal. This Extra Crispy Connection is looking Finger Lickin' Good!

Plus, Porzingis is already making his imprint felt as a rim protector. His team soared to 2nd-best in the league in defending shots around the restricted area in 2015-16, opponents scoring just 56.8 percent of the time (just a shade behind Atlanta opponents’ 56.7 FG%).

Having a center flanking him that can also block shots and produce deflections while also securing defensive rebounds helped, but so will having an All-Defensive Team stalwart, in Paul, that can quell the havoc opposing point guards can create with dribble penetration.

As Paul begins to look past his glorious prime years, the presence of Porzingis exudes a sense of rejuvenation for the likely future Hall of Famer. Until Kristaps can comfortably carry the franchise mantle, Paul can offer steady veteran leadership while simultaneously working in tandem to foster a championship contender.

The majestic @LucastheThird will be up soon with his next selection!

LETHAL OBSESSION

PG: Christopher Emmanuel Paul

SG:

SF:

PF: Kristaps Porzingis

C: 

~lw3

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Well my draft board has gone to shit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your right . The best thing for you to do at this point,  would be to trade Lebron to me,  and tank to get #1 next year. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4