• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

Breaking news
multiple-sources-meme-300x190.gif

Chris broussard:  I'm hearing that Draymond Green may be trying to force himself out of @ Spud2Nique 's team ,citing  irreconcilable differences.
Apparently , Draymond Is still holding a gruge against Spud2Nique  because of several  comments  Spud made to the media about Draymond and his former Warrior teammates 
last season.
My sources have found some of the comments that may have upset Green

Chris broussard: We have tried to contact Spud2Nique to discuss his comments, but he has not returned our calls.
Draymond has neither comfirmed or denied his desire to be traded.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Less than one hour of calculations left for the Dieselputer! If @Diesel doesn't have a pick in by 12:12 PM Eastern, then the clock starts ticking for @Buzzard!

~lw3

My math says Diesel has until 12:30 PM EST. Correct me if I am wrong. Last thing I want to do is make a pick only to have it voided because of a few minutes. Hopefully Diesel gets on and this discussion is academic. Instead of leaving at 12, I am leaving after I make my pick (s).

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

My math says Diesel has until 12:30 PM EST. Correct me if I am wrong. Last thing I want to do is make a pick only to have it voided because of a few minutes. Hopefully Diesel gets on and this discussion is academic. Instead of leaving at 12, I am leaving after I make my pick (s).

Spud posted two announcements of picking Draymond the Rockette, and he put Diesel on notice in the first one (7:12 PM Eastern yesterday) while his follow-up detail about Draymond was at 7:30 PM. So Diesel's clock started ticking at 7:12 yesterday and ends 12 minutes after noon.

In a pinch, if you do have to bail outta here early, you can leave two choices (your desired pick, and a backup in case Diesel swoops in beforehand) with the Commish (@AHF), and he can announce your pick on your behalf.

~lw3

Just now, lethalweapon3 said:

Spud posted two announcements of picking Draymond the Rockette, and he put Diesel on notice in the first one (7:12 PM Eastern yesterday) while his follow-up detail about Draymond was at 7:30 PM. So Diesel's clock started ticking at 7:12 yesterday and ends 12 minutes after noon.

In a pinch, if you do have to bail outta here early, you can leave two choices (your desired pick, and a backup in case Diesel swoops in beforehand) with the Commish (@AHF), and he can announce your pick on your behalf.

~lw3

No biggie about noon. I can hang out until 12:30 - 12:45 for sure. I see @HopefulHawksFan is around so hopefully we can get the snake part done quick. If not I will shoot AHF my 2nd round pick choices.

4 hours ago, pimp said:

Breaking news

Chris broussard:  I'm hearing that Draymond Green may be trying to force himself out of @ Spud2Nique 's team ,citing  irreconcilable differences.
Apparently , Draymond Is still holding a gruge against Spud2Nique  because of several  comments  Spud made to the media about Draymond and his former Warrior teammates 
last season.

Chris broussard: We have tried to contact Spud2Nique to discuss his comments, but he has not returned our calls.

Lol can't lie that's pretty good :-)

Ummm Draymond and I had some discussions and we both understand it's a business. We had a reconciliation of sorts if you will. We both just want to win and we are willing to put our differences aside and just go for the ring.

22 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

With the 15th pick in the Dynasty Draft the Flocking Buzzards take James Harden, Shooting Guard Extraordinaire. Harden the Beard ranked 2nd in PPG and 6th in Win Shares while also contributing 7.5 assist per game and shooting a .598 TS%, which is better than two highly touted players taken ahead of him in Lebron James and Chris Paul. Furthermore, his eFG% of .512 puts him above Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, Damian Lillard, and DeMarcus Cousins. The Beard is a baller, no ifs, ands, or buts about it!

@HopefulHawksFan has been PMd and they are on the clock.

Welcome to the Flock, James "The Beard" Harden!

Toronto Raptors v Houston Rockets : News Photo

Welp you can't count his team out^

• Like 1

With the 16th pick in the draft, the HopefulHawksFan’s choose….

Hassan Whiteside

Hassan Whiteside #21 of the Miami Heat reacts after a call against the Charlotte Hornets during game six of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals of the 2016 NBA Playoffs at Time Warner Cable Arena on April 29, 2016 in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Whiteside averaged 14.2 points, 11.8 rebounds and a league-leading 3.7 blocks per game last season.  At his best, Whiteside roams the paint, blocking shots when his team’s perimeter defense breaks down, and forces shooters to second guess when entering the paint. Whiteside’s presence deters teams from attacking the rim.  We feel he will the anchoring center this team needs.  

whiteside.jpg

• Like 3

With the 18th pick in the Dynasty Draft the flocking Buzzards take John Wall. John  brings an intensity on both ends of the floor that we feel are key to building a balanced attack. When asked what he thought of coming to our team and playing besides James Harden, his face lit up with a big grin and said now you got two beards our opponents will have to deal with. His 19ppg and 10 assist will fit in well with our teams plan to blow opponents away at every opportunity.

Welcome to the Flock, John Wall!

San Antonio Spurs v Washington Wizards : News Photo

@Diesel he has been PMd again.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 3

l like the John Wall pick . He was a target of mine if i had been able to trade down. He was the 3rd   rated pg on my draft board after Curry and Westbrook.
I'm suprised that he was 6th pg to be drafted.

• Like 1

Just now, pimp said:

l like the John Wall pick . He was a target of mine if i had been able to trade down. He was the 3rd   rated pg on my draft board after Curry and Westbrook.
I'm suprised that he was 6th pg to be drafted.

If Harden was gone, I was taking Wall. Kyrie was my backup plan for Wall. Both are going to have many more all star seasons to come!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

With the 17th pick in the draft, the HopefulHawksFan’s choose….

Kyrie Irving

At only 24 years old, Kyrie's growth as a player and a professional is clear.  In the 2016 NBA Finals  Irving averaged 27.1 points and shot 40.5 percent from 3-point range for the series. He scored 90 points over the Cavs' last three games.  His calm, collected demeanor will provide the leadership this team needs at the point.  He's a clutch player who shows up when it matters most (i.e. Game 7).  Welcome to the team Uncle Drew! 

Kyrie Irving #2 of the Cleveland Cavaliers shoots a three-point basket late in the fourth quarter against Stephen Curry #30 of the Golden State Warriors in Game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals at ORACLE Arena on June 19, 2016 in Oakland, California.

@Buzzard is on the clock!  

How's that for a draft newbie? 

43 minutes ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

With the 16th pick in the draft, the HopefulHawksFan’s choose….

Hassan Whiteside

Hassan Whiteside #21 of the Miami Heat reacts after a call against the Charlotte Hornets during game six of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals of the 2016 NBA Playoffs at Time Warner Cable Arena on April 29, 2016 in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Whiteside averaged 14.2 points, 11.8 rebounds and a league-leading 3.7 blocks per game last season.  At his best, Whiteside roams the paint, blocking shots when his team’s perimeter defense breaks down, and forces shooters to second guess when entering the paint. Whiteside’s presence deters teams from attacking the rim.  We feel he will the anchoring center this team needs.  

whiteside.jpg

You have successfully made me throw my draft board right outta the window.... Can't believe you selected Whiteside this early... I was hoping he'd slide to about round 3-4

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pimp said:

Breaking news

last season.

Oh the heels of the scandal, Draymond was officially announced as a member of Spud2Nique's squad today.....some photos.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg