• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Blame @Diesel and @lethalweapon3.  One scrambled the list of names, the other the numbers then I took the two lists and matched them up.  Since they bracket you I would say the only potential collusion was trying to get a weak drafter between them.  

Don't talk about @ATLHawks3 like that....

Oh no you did.         Ent...!!!

• Moderators
Just now, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Since capstone started us off early does that mean it's now officially my pick? Because since his pick it's been way more than 8 hour for @PSSSHHHRRR87 to select his player

The Draft Clock officially starts at 7:00 AM Eastern (stops at 10:00 PM, but last night doesn't count). So if PSSSHHHRR doesn't send in his pick by 3:00 PM Eastern, you'll be good to go by then! I'd say be ready at any point up to 3:00 PM so we can keep this moving.

~lw3

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Since capstone started us off early does that mean it's now officially my pick? Because since his pick it's been way more than 8 hour for @PSSSHHHRRR87 to select his player

No - the clock only runs between 7 a.m. EST and 10 p.m. EST.  See Rule #8.

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is already sooooo sloooow.

Ya, I mean a mod has the pick at #2 and already used half his time? Comon man, you a mod supposedly, act like it. 

Ya, I call people out...

8 hour window should be cut to 4

22 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Alright... Patience is a virtue I guess.... Fingers crossed my main target is still on the board by 3pm Eastern!

Gimme more 3rd person talk...lol...make it dramatic!!!!

6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Gimme more 3rd person talk...lol...make it dramatic!!!!

Views has shut down all trade proposals after seeing capstone's crew select Karl Anthony Towns with the number 1 pick. He is anticipating that the main target that has been on their board will be there for him to select. Time will tell but 87's has till 3 o'clock before Views' crew comes for the swoop. 

1 minute ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

I have last pick and I'm watching this so closely!  No wonder there's concern over people dropping out.  It will be a week before I get to make my first pick!

Actually last year the first round went by in a few hours...folks were ready! This time around they are using their entire 8 hour window lol

11 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Actually last year the first round went by in a few hours...folks were ready! This time around they are using their entire 8 hour window lol

You need to use all your time on an important pick like #2. You don't wanna make a mistake.
I remember that last time someone rushed while drafting #2
Marvin%20Williams%20draft.jpg

Edited by pimp
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, pimp said:

You need to use all your time on an important pick like #2. You don't wanna make a mistake.
I remember that last time someone rushed while drafting #2
Marvin%20Williams%20draft.jpg

And with the guy picking...I don't doubt it.

(shot's fired and pssshhrrrrr8.7)

On 7/21/2016 at 11:25 AM, lethalweapon3 said:

The Draft Clock officially starts at 7:00 AM Eastern (stops at 10:00 PM, but last night doesn't count). So if PSSSHHHRR doesn't send in his pick by 3:00 PM Eastern, you'll be good to go by then! I'd say be ready at any point up to 3:00 PM so we can keep this moving.

~lw3

My proposal 
I vote that If PSSSHHHRR doesn't make his pick in time , He should be given ((QUACK!)) or Shelden Williams as punishment.

3 minutes ago, pimp said:

My proposal 
I vote that If PSSSHHHRR doesn't make his pick in time , He should be given ((RE-DUCK-TED)) or Shelden Williams as punishment.

I say we just spank his a$$....:-|

my bad