• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons

PSSSHHHRRR87

Bruh Grady has a sack. The pressure is coming. Clayborn actually got a sack from inside yesterday. Grady is doing his job and doing it well. You have to stop looking at stats to validate these young guys. They're putting in work and it's coming together. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jy23 said:

Bruh Grady has a sack. The pressure is coming. Clayborn actually got a sack from inside yesterday. Grady is doing his job and doing it well. You have to stop looking at stats to validate these young guys. They're putting in work and it's coming together. 

Compared to last year its hard not to see our improvement. Including a lot of the youth involved here on both offense and defense.

8 hours ago, Thomas said:

Compared to last year its hard not to see our improvement. Including a lot of the youth involved here on both offense and defense.

That's all I'm saying. I saw it early on that there was just a difference in the way they're playing. They may still give up yards and points but they're playing different. That line in particular is starting to play together nicely. The stunts that they pull weekly just shows the type of cohesion they have now bc you can't do that type of stuff with guys who aren't gelling. It's coming together, next year these guys should be pretty damn good 

With our remaining schedule and not knowing how much the defense improves during those games we could face a variety of quality in that first round. Wild card would certainly make you think we couldn't get too far but we have already played good quality teams this season and for the most part have been in it down to the wire so we could do well. Just rather not go in as a wildcard entry. After the last three years though just really won't be complaining getting there period. 

• Like 1

Just a reminder that we have a divisional rival game tonight on the road against the Bucs. Its actually a big game that could give a little more space between them and us if we take it. Hate that Coleman is still out because he really is quite the threat. Think that opposing LBs and safeties probably hate him. 

Sweet revenge.  Bucs came to our house and won.  We go to their house and return the favor!

Way to go Falcons !

It ain't over yet, but I believe it is!  - 40-14 !  Bucs score - Now it's only 40-20 with 6:47 left in the 4th.

• Like 1

Hey @Sothron I think Grady heard you lol. 

@Thomas Hooper is really impressive and Toilolo is a heck of a blocker and surprises every now and then with big plays. I've heard good things about Perkins but I'll hold out on crowning him until I see it myself. But TE does look promising 

• Like 1

Absolutely. Hooper can be special, and in this offense he's going to get his chances. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Great win tonight but our defense has to stop giving up all these yards and touchdowns. We can't ask the offense to score 43 points every game to save the game from a defense that just looks awful 7 out of 10 snaps.

Come on man, are you serious? You're joking right? They gave up the early TD and then Tampa scored bc of the short field that Matt gave them with the fumble....then they literally did nothing until garbage time. We controlled this game on both ends. Grady got your 2 sacks from the middle, I thought you would be happy man. Did you see the hits these young dudes were laying out there? Neal crushed everything on the inside of Mike Evans, and Collins just flattened Winston. This defense is ok 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sothron said:

Great win tonight but our defense has to stop giving up all these yards and touchdowns. We can't ask the offense to score 43 points every game to save the game from a defense that just looks awful 7 out of 10 snaps.

It was 40-14 halfway through the 4th quarter and then they picked up two garbage time scores. I'll take that from our defense every single week.

• Like 2

Our three rookies on defense are pretty unbelievably fast. Some of the hardest hitters in the league already. Neal is making less mistakes now and its just fun too see him flatten guys. Defensive play of the game for me was Winston getting it handed to him at the one. Made me feel warm and fuzzy and its just fun to see him get nailed. Strong game for us. The game was not nearly as close as the boxscore makes it look so sometimes it pays to watch the whole game. 

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, jy23 said:

Come on man, are you serious? You're joking right? They gave up the early TD and then Tampa scored bc of the short field that Matt gave them with the fumble....then they literally did nothing until garbage time. We controlled this game on both ends. Grady got your 2 sacks from the middle, I thought you would be happy man. Did you see the hits these young dudes were laying out there? Neal crushed everything on the inside of Mike Evans, and Collins just flattened Winston. This defense is ok 

They still gave up the yards and touchdowns. I'm very happy that Grady got some pressure up the middle. I know we have several young guys and as I said in previous posts I like them but they are young. We are still giving up too much. Our defense is almost dead last in every category in the NFL. I mean you can't just be happy about being bad.

Bc I actually watched the game those stats mean nothing to me. I saw this defense performing pretty damn good. Same thing against carolina, garbage points man. When your offense is scoring at this rate at some point you're going to exchange yards for clock. That's just kind of how it goes