• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons

PSSSHHHRRR87

31 minutes ago, Thomas said:

When we signed him he played a lot at first as well as took a ton of hits, some questionable to boot. But Jeff George was suppose to be the guy after those games but then once again concussions ruled the day. Pretty sure the guy your referring to is Chris Miller though. A lot of QB concussions in the history of the Falcons and Chris retired because of them eventually.

That's it Miller! But ur right I got the time frames mixed up. 

But you probably do remember some of the lack of anger management skills Sam Wyche displayed wanting to physically compromise Glanville's health right? The leaving the tickets at the gate box for Elvis just really seemed to set ole Sam off. Old dogs with big belt buckles and all. Always good to have a side show or two back then. The revenue is so much more insane now its not really needed. Not counting Pacman, Suh or several others of course. 

20 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

That's it Miller!

He ended up going the way of Steve Young with concussions forcing retirement. Not worth dying on the playing field.

Concussions prevented him from playing longer. After he suffered five in a span of 14 months, he left the league for the first time.[1] A concussion during his comeback with the Denver Broncos in 1999 convinced him that it was best to retire for good.[2] He was inducted into the Oregon Sports Hall of Fame in 2005.

48 minutes ago, Thomas said:

He ended up going the way of Steve Young with concussions forcing retirement. Not worth dying on the playing field.

Concussions prevented him from playing longer. After he suffered five in a span of 14 months, he left the league for the first time.[1] A concussion during his comeback with the Denver Broncos in 1999 convinced him that it was best to retire for good.[2] He was inducted into the Oregon Sports Hall of Fame in 2005.

Concussions are the worst! Smh. Sorry I'm outta likes but I got this for ya lol

IMG_7774.GIF

I'm pissed at the refs for 5 $hitty calls and screw the Seahawks and Pete Carroll!!!

IM RIDIN WIT YALL FOR THE REMAINDER OF THIS YEAR. LETS GO FALCONS...BRING A CHAMPIONSHIP TO THE ATL!!!

Want to mention that the Seahawks have more than the twelfth man in their corner when on their own turf and tonight was no exception I believe there were seven more included. Not a big surprise with how games are called in Seattle. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Want to mention that the Seahawks have more than the twelfth man in their corner when on their own turf and tonight was no exception I believe there were seven more included. Not a big surprise with how games are called in Seattle. 

I was losing it...I threw all my Lions gear at the tv...needless to say, I kinda lost it. The life of a Hawks/Lions/Braves fan I guess.

I seriously want the Falcons to win by 30!

Pretty sick of that stuff. Their defense is always allowed more room to abuse the rules than other teams. That attitude too. I don't pull for the Patriots but was thrilled when Wilson threw that pick in the big one. What a way to lose, really enjoyed that play. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Pretty sick of that stuff. Their defense is always allowed more room to abuse the rules than other teams. That attitude too. I don't pull for the Patriots but was thrilled when Wilson threw that pick in the big one. What a way to lose, really enjoyed that. 

Ya I'm not sure why but you're definitely right. Sherman gets away with a bunch of stuff, Earl Thomas as well. I thought with them missing Thomas we could have taken advantage by throwing the ball a lot more than we did. I totally understand establishing a running game and that's how you win an NFL game. But when you're the Lions, you know the refs and odds overall are against you on the road, you need to take chances and go down swinging. I don't care if I lose by 30 or by 1, a loss is a loss.Also, they had Cam Chancellor on Ebron and he didn't take advantage. He dropped passes as did Marvin Jones and Tate. Despite some blatant pass interference calls not made, we should have hauled in more of Stafford's passes. This one is not on Stafford. Until next season for me.:-(

Oh, but like I said I'm rooting for you guys to kill them next week and I know you can and will! Seattle has to be in trouble with your receivers. Sherman will probably check Julio, great matchup for sure but I think Julio and the rest of your receivers are gonna have a chance for a big game. Good luck!

ps I also hate the Pats ;-)

9 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Sherman will probably check Julio

Guess whose field those two will be competing on this time. The entire ref hating world will be watching this one.

16 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Dang Bell n Brown r nuts!!!

Bell is so unique as a runner with the vision, hesitation and I guess he's processing algebra and geometry all at the same time with using his really good blockers. Offensive line makes a heck of a difference and we're feeling that down South as well with Mack changing the narrative.  As you said in your own words though, Bell is crazy good.  

I didn't expect to win today but damn when the home team are allowed to nearly decapitate your QB and somehow the result is 1st and 25 the deck is clearly stacked against you. Miami needs a lot of help on D for next year but hey at least our teams are trending in the right direction...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1