• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Aldridge for Millsap rumors

AtLaS

12 hours ago, kg01 said:

Which of them is guarding on the perimeter?  The way the league is going, all these tweener 4's are becoming major factors.  In addition to George, James, Anthony, Davis, etc., just about every team has a guy that can hurt you at that spot.

It's why MEM's frontcourt no longer works.

Exacctly! 

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If it comes to that I'd rather move Millsap for a young PF and/or picks.

LMA will not be happy here if he is not happy in SAS. We saw how it ended in PTL when he isn't happy.

Exactly! He's definitely not going to get the touches and attention he want. This is Dwight's team.

6 hours ago, BigDog90 said:

Exactly! He's definitely not going to get the touches and attention he want. This is Dwight's team.

Honestly, I hope this ends up being Sap's team.

• Moderators
20 hours ago, MaceCase said:

He's the Carmelo of PFs.  Gets billed as this versatile scorer that can hurt you in a thousand ways but that versatility boils down to  "yea I could do all that stuff....but I like to take long jumpers......a lot"

His efficiency is thus nothing spectacular for a "top-tier" "number 1" player.

Came to make this post.  Ended up dropping a like on @MaceCase.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hawkman said:

Trade Sap if it's obvious he won't re-sign here. Aldridge would be a great get to be honest. I love Sap, but I don't want this team to get left holding the bag like they did when Horford bolted.

I can see that.  If that's the case, we might be able to get a better package than LMA.

32 minutes ago, AHF said:

Came to make this post.  Ended up dropping a like on @MaceCase.

No way you're as creative as MaceC but, in fairness, it's the meth/crack he's on that does the trick.

Dwight and LMA coming in the same year might have the same effect as when Moses and Theus came on board in the same year and were suppose to take us over the top but really backfired in the end. A case of when stats don't tell the whole story and the eye test really helps. 

• Like 1

Here's another rumor from the same BS site (I won't even post the link):

Millsap to Cavs

Pierce and Blake Griifin to Celtics

Chris Paul to Hawks

Kevin, Love, Dennis Schröder, Jaylen Brown, Amir Johnson and 2 first round picks to Clippers

Too funny. NOT.

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Millsap to Cavs

Chris Paul to Hawks

Kevin, Love, Dennis Schröder, Jaylen Brown, Amir Johnson and 2 first round picks to Clippers

Too funny. NOT.

I luv you, Bird but for posting that you should be ....

BANNED!

bye.gif

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I luv you, Bird but for posting that you should be ....

@kg01I saw this since last night and passed over it.  I seriously debated posting it until after a 2nd look I realized we also threw in Dennis WITH Millsap to get Chris Paul, I had to post it - it was too ridiculous not to post.

But I will take my ban - how long is it.

The season starts Thursday so it had better be just for a few hours.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@kg01I saw this since last night and passed over it.  I seriously debated posting it until after a 2nd look I realized we also threw in Dennis WITH Millsap to get Chris Paul, I had to post it - it was too ridiculous not to post.

It comes with the full power of kg's banning authority.

So you posted two minutes ago?  You've served your time.  Consider that a lesson.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Millsap to Cavs

Chris Paul to Hawks

Too funny. NOT.

So we give up Dennis and Millsap and a possible first round pick for cp3? 

Would they like us to bend over now or at the trade deadline?

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Blazing Saddles LOL

(hehe)  Atleast you recognized the ridiculousness.  Serves as a reminder that the Hawks are just cannon-fodder for the real teams in the league.  SMDH

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

It comes with the full power of kg's banning authority.

So you posted two minutes ago?  You've served your time.  Consider that a lesson.

See that's why I can never be a mod.  I would be banning folks 'til Thursday night around 10pm.

@Dolfan23 did that to me once actually accidentally (he said).  I vowed revenge so he left the site in fear of my wrath.  There, now y'all know what really happened to him.

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

So we give up Dennis and Millsap and a possible first round pick for cp3? 

Would they like us to bend over now or at the trade deadline?

Pretty sure they'd want us to drop the soap now so they have time to mesh as a team.  Don't worry they'll leave a coupla crumpled up $10 bills on the dresser when they leave.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Pretty sure they'd want us to drop the soap now so they have time to mesh as a team.  Don't worry they'll leave a coupla crumpled up $10 bills on the dresser when they leave.

Good cuz I'll need a subway footlong Jared style after they are done with me!!!