• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wizards players said Philips Arena was too loud

BigDog90

1 hour ago, Jdawgflow said:

I think having Dwight home is going to change the fan perception this year.  Atlanta loves stars, especially hometown ones.

I was at the game, and one of the loudest cheers of the night (besides showing Gucci courtside) was when Dwight walked off the court in the 4th quarter. I hope the fans can keep this up all season, I know I'll do my part!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, hawkman said:

Watching the game last night, I noticed how loud the crowd was too. Let's just hope the loudness of the arena wasn't 'artificial', if you know what I mean. My Falcons fans know what I'm talking about.

Don't start. You know the national folks are already crafting 'artificial noise' stories in Philips Arena as we speak. 'No way do Atlanta fans get involved in sporting events, the noise has to be getting piped in'...

• Like 2

On October 28, 2016 at 1:09 PM, JSmooooove said:

I was at the game, and one of the loudest cheers of the night (besides showing Gucci courtside) was when Dwight walked off the court in the 4th quarter. I hope the fans can keep this up all season, I know I'll do my part!

Funniest part of this post is that it is from JSmoove.

i knew he was a big fan of the Hawks and Dwight,but seems a bit too soon for him to be showing up at games cheering us on. Thought he would be trying to make a team somewhere or something... 

What? Was nobody else gonna say anything? 

• Like 2

On 10/29/2016 at 10:51 PM, LamarHampton said:

Funniest part of this post is that it is from JSmoove.

i knew he was a big fan of the Hawks and Dwight,but seems a bit too soon for him to be showing up at games cheering us on. Thought he would be trying to make a team somewhere or something... 

What? Was nobody else gonna say anything? 

I got nothing better to do these days - just hoping Wilcox will spot me in the crowd and give me one last shot!!

• Like 2