Popovich Cranks it Up Against Hawks

Trout7

Has anyone noticed that the Hawks can barely even compete with the Spurs since Bud got here. I am not a complainer and i like this years team, but i am just stating the facts. You would think the way Bud knows the Spurs that we could make better showings against them. Popovich must pull out all the stops when we play them or maybe they are just that much better than us.

Can we worry about competing with the Cavs before worrying about the Spurs please? Lol. I don't know about the others, but I for one would love to make it to the finals once at least, even if we can't compete with the Spurs in the finals I don't care...JUST GET THERE! Lol. 

• Moderators

The Spurs have more talent.   Add to that that they know where the ball is going in our offense because it's part of their subconscious, that makes them hard to beat.   At the point we have more talent than them it will work the other way.   

• Like 1

Gasol is listed at thirty six so they definitely are maintaining their mature quality big man philosophy. Easy to go with that scheme when you have Tim for nineteen years. Looks like five of their ten man rotation are in their thirties as well.