• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ersan

Vol4ever

• Moderators

I couldn't agree more.   These are sold vets that are still very capable.  Ersan was a great pickup and frankly could be starting on this team.  I'd say he's probably our 5th best player and Calderon maybe our 6th.   Not sure if his defense will be there but frankly i can't imagine it's worse than some of our current guards.

• Like 3

In the midst of an extremely ugly game last night, Ersan was solid again, ten points, seven rebounds, three assists and two steals. Plus he has shown us he can actually shoot which is a breath of fresh air. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

In the midst of an extremely ugly game last night, Ersan was solid again. ten points, seven rebounds, three assists and two steals. Plus he has shown us he can actually shoot which is a breath of fresh air. 

Yeah, you'd have to be an idiot to not like this pick up. :ninja:

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

In the midst of an extremely ugly game last night, Ersan was solid again, ten points, seven rebounds, three assists and two steals. Plus he has shown us he can actually shoot which is a breath of fresh air. 

I already fixed my 2k lineup accordingly last night...

IMG_9118.JPG

That's my rotation if you don't like it I'll suspend ur a$$ for a game or 2..-Bud

On 3/8/2017 at 11:25 AM, Vol4ever said:

Ersan was a great addition to the Hawks.  He continues to get more minutes and is producing.  Good shooter and justles.  No he is not fast or nimble, just a damn good basketball player.  He is top five on our team right now imo.    

In addition once Jose gets on the floor you will be impressed.  Even at his age he still has it and knows how to run a team as a backup.  

Down the stretch these 2 players will be contributors to the team.   

Good job front office

If only they had a young PF he could mentor. He did a good job with Saric.

I think ersan and moose can be on the floor at the same time off the bench ....they are very capable of keeping the floor spreaded and allowing Calderon to run point  effectively. Toss in bazemore to come off the bench with these three and it should work out the more they are familiar with one another.

just a thought.

Speaking of Ersan and I've noticed this for a while now but thought I'd point it out since he's a Hawk now. He's knock knees (opposite of bow legged). He's got the opposite of what Nique had basically. His feet and ankles tend to point outwardly to an extent...

Im sure it's natural but the way he moves around looks kind of uncomfy to me. But the guy can really play though and that's all that matters.

IMG_9154.JPG

IMG_9155.JPG

IMG_9157.JPG

IMG_9163.JPG

I love the Ersan pickup too. I wish Dunleavy didn't have ankle sinusitis or whatever, because I think having that kind of shooting during the playoffs would really help, plus they both got good "lenth." guess we'll just have to roll with Ersan and Jose off the bench for now, which is still a big improvement over Delaney.

Any word on when Dunleavey might be back, or is he not coming back this season?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

I love the Ersan pickup too. I wish Dunleavy didn't have ankle sinusitis or whatever, because I think having that kind of shooting during the playoffs would really help, plus they both got good "lenth." guess we'll just have to roll with Ersan and Jose off the bench for now, which is still a big improvement over Delaney.

Any word on when Dunleavey might be back, or is he not coming back this season?

No timetable but Mike Dunleavy hopes to return soon from ankle injury.

• Moderators

Liked the move too. One of those good-not-great moves that we all have become accustomed too from the Hawks, but a move that I feel does make us better. We needed height at the position and added a shooter in the process. Not sure what this team could do in the postseason because they are kind of a scrappy bunch, but I feel better about them than I did before the season started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

This is about the dumbest sentence you could write.   Why even write anything?   

Well, to be fair, he was told ...

In an equally informative report, "Man doesn't want to fall off cliff, news at 11."