• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sign in here if you hope Boston stomps Washington

Alex

Guess with who's left in the East playoffs, the only team I don't despise are the Raptors but that seems meaningless. Don't feel that will be a long series. Hawks first and then the Bucks a distant second for me so I can only look West now.  

Given the two teams involved (don't like either one), Al really screwed us the worst, so I would have to pick Washington.  I'm hopeful for Toronto, but that's not too likely.  The league office will make every effort to ensure that the Eastern finals are Cleveland vs. Boston.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Watchman said:

The league office will make every effort to ensure that the Eastern finals are Cleveland vs. Boston.

Oh yeah, they are drooling right now don't you think? Shades of David Stern, should that be called Sternism?

• Like 1

I've seen enough to make a conclusion, the Hawks probably win that series with Joe Schmo at C as long as he could move well. Poor transition defense with Howard on the floor was the main difference in the series. Probably the only one.

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

I've seen enough to make a conclusion, the Hawks probably win that series with Joe Schmo at C as long as he could move well. Poor transition defense with Howard on the floor was the main difference in the series. Probably the only one.

So what is Muscala's name?