• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sign in here if you hope Boston stomps Washington

Alex

Just now, volman said:

Absolutely hate both teams. 

Theow cleveland in there too. 

Obviously.  Wall and his team showed that they are punks all series long.  I never had anything against them prior to this, but that whole team is chalk full of bitches.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jody23 said:

Can't and won't root for either team.  Just wait for the Cavs to destroy which ever one is left.

Uh, thats another team thats impossible to root for. Whats one to do?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I don't think any of us are rooting for any team.  I am actively rooting against a lot of the teams left though lol.  Only teams I wouldn't mind winning the finals are the Raptors and Jazz.  The Rockets aren't bad either I suppose.

Definitely am impressed with what Quin has done out there. One of the coaches we wished didn't leave.

• Like 1

I think Washington is gonna smoke Boston similar to us.  They had the advantage at every starting position except 4 against us. Same versus Boston except the 3.  Al is "better" than Gortat but can still be easily dominated on the glass and out-hustled.

Wall is a corny little hot dog but you can't deny he's a beast.  I used to hate everything about his game; can't find any fault with him now.

Edited by benhillboy

• Moderators

I'll be rooting for Boston to lose.  First, there is so much more history and bad blood there.  One series doesn't jump Washington over them for me.  Second they were gifted the greatest coach in NBA history's first series win.  Didn't deserve to make it to round 2 and I can only imagine how insufferable the media will be about their greatness if they make the conference finals.  No one outside of DC will care that much if they advance.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, AHF said:

Didn't deserve to make it to round 2 and I can only imagine how insufferable the media will be about their greatness if they make the conference finals.

Yeah, now if the NBA front office can resurrect the Lakers, they and the media will have a chance to gasm themselves for a David Stern style finals. Not expecting that matchup for a very long time myself.