• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cup of coffee bet... the new GM will NOT be a white male

sturt

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'm getting the hell outta here before Jaybird(notice no @) comes ...

Winter is coming. The night is dark and full of terrors. Women in general scare me :-X

Women scare everyone.  Right, @JayBirdHawk .... ohhhhh shat! 

6 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

We'll we've had:

The older white GM's who disliked talent

The black guy who didn't like white players

The privileged country boy who didn't like African players

The young ginger with the black wife who acted like that one white guy you know who has "black friends"

We don't exactly have a lot of options left. Maybe the next guy will hate Euro's?

Hell maybe he'll actually despise the Hawks?

Or worse what if he's actually a she, whether by birth or not (ala@kg01)... That's even more frightening than any of the above! Can you imagine a woman trying to run a professional NBA team? :ducking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't be much worse than what we already have.  Even I could do what Hinkie did and what Minny and Sac have been doing for the past decade.

5 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'm getting the hell outta here before Jaybird(notice no @) comes ...

Winter is coming. The night is dark and full of terrors. Women in general scare me :-X

The only smart one in the bunch. 

alison-brie-high-five.gif

8 hours ago, sturt said:

Oops.

So, it appears some people lost out on the chance at a cup of coffee courtesy of yours-trulyyyyyyyyyyy.

Iced skinny vanilla latte with almond milk..grande por favor..

Oh you high class huh (talkin to myself)..

• Premium Member

Have to say, I genuinely am surprised on this, no kidding. Willing to grant the benefit of a doubt that this is someone who set himself apart from any of the other competitors as the definitive best option. But with that said, now more than ever, I sure would like to see Grant Hill very publicly involved as a strong voice in the decision-making hierarchy, whatever that's supposed to look like. That's nothing new--me and others of you have made that wish from time to time here, and sure it adds some racial diversity in a city that historically just expects that, but maybe more compelling is his stature as a former NBA player. This franchise could really benefit if he would take a bigger public lead than he's done.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KB21 said:

Man!  What's up with the girly frufru drinks?

I want my coffee black.  Nothing added.  The darker the roast the better.  Kenyan coffee is very good!!

Nzinga!

Kidding.  But seriously, I kinda feel like @sturt is getting off on a technicality here.  Somebody oughta be getting some free coffee outta this deal.

2 hours ago, KB21 said:

Man!  What's up with the girly frufru drinks?

I want my coffee black.  Nothing added.  The darker the roast the better.  Kenyan coffee is very good!!

I apologize for my drink order. Next time I'll get a red eye how's that? Lol.

5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I apologize for my drink order. Next time I'll get a red eye how's that? Lol.

Ah man, you don't need to apologize.  Our guy @KB21 chides you on your admittedly girly coffee order then proceeds to tell us how he gets his coffee spoon-fed to him by his "nurse".  I bet he sticks a pinky out when he drinks his coffee too. :happy:

7 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Guy looks like a Danny Ferry clone.... scary.

travis.jpg?itok=vU64zfVL&c=30505ad2f6c20

He's got the constant "sad" face thing going on which is a great contrast to our jester Dwight whose always laughing like a lunatic.