• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thanks Celtics

Trout7

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Just look at the numbers. Without LeBron, Horford dominates Thompson but with LeBron, Thompson has got the better of Horford. 

http://stats.nba.com/vs/#!/?PlayerID=201143&VsPlayerID=202684&Season=2011-12&SeasonType=Regular Season

Why am I looking at a stat from 2011?

WOW! Dude, you are really reaching here bro...ur comparing stats from a 5th year player in Horford vs a rookie in Tristan Thompson.  Stop it, you're better than that supe, but nice try.

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Why am I looking at a stat from 2011?

WOW! Dude, you are really reaching here bro...ur comparing stats from a 5th year player in Horford vs a rookie in Tristan Thompson.  Stop it, you're better than that supe, but nice try.

You can look through the list of his entire career. He didn't have impact v. Al till LeBron joined

To that effect...I'm guessing Jordan had a better season in 91 than 2003..in just saying you can't put somebody's stats in their prime vs a rookie...it's not fair.

This might be the Horford lowlights video for real this time. Holy s***.

Not on Tristan but has gotten his butt whooped by Love early. Confirms my thoughts in last spring's series that both he and Millsap just got their a** kicked on defense with Frye/Love's stretchability, which is ironic as both are stretch bigs.

• Premium Member

Al is what she is. Very good player, looks great when she is playing a team with less or equal talent. She never steps up as an underdog, doesn't have that alpha mentality. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

TT numbers v. Horford is horrendous before LeBron came. LeBron is the reason for everything. He dominates his matchup and forces everyone in a tough position on the court. 

Stop please.  This is the perfect example of confirmation bias.  You need to take of the Horford blinders because it's keeping you from looking at anything objectively - like what is happening before our eyes instead of 2011.

Tristan was still raw Al also used to rebound and play more down low then and has since become allergic to rebounding. 

• Like 2

30 three point shots for Cleveland and almost 30 free throw attempts as well.  Three times as many free throws shot and twice has many fouls called on Boston.  That right there is why Golden State has no chance.  

Marcus Smart is a load and even with the hero praises going to Avery, Smart had a ton to do with the win. Pretty shocked they pulled it out, outscored the Cavs by 19 in the second half.

1 hour ago, hawkman said:

So much for Hawks/Cavs being surpassed by Celts/Cavs as the worst ECF I've ever seen.

At least we don't have the biggest number one seed loss in history though. Wont get rid of the bad memories but that number 44 will be easy to remember forever more, certainly for myself.

• Like 2