• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GM says Dwight Howard has a place on this team

GrimeyKidd

• Moderators
1 hour ago, SalvorMallow said:

Dwight losing weight and trying to transform his game?  Maybe things are looking up.

Just don't see how he will ever be even a marginal jump shooter with that form.  Now if he was working on a jump hook or baby hook a la kevin willis i'd be excited.   

• Like 1

Don't think losing weight will help his game since it won't veer from being a power rebounder. Like has been said he isn't going to become a jump shooter for anyone to fear at this point.

Oh, we must've missed the rest of the quote.  His full statement was "Dwight has a place on this team...until I find a trade partner with some Watermelon Big League Chew and two packs of black cherry Kool-Aid.  And make sure it's to an NBA purgatory."

Lesson learned, don't listen to GM-speak.

Only Dwight could get traded while holding a Twitter Q&A on trades.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at some of the practices where His Airness is interacting with Dwight.  I can't see that relationship going well.  Mike has never had a "high profile" player, let alone one so polarizing.  I'm sure Dwight is indifferent to the LGBT discrimination.  The lack of strippers not so much.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Oh, we must've missed the rest of the quote.  His full statement was "Dwight has a place on this team...until I find a trade partner with some Watermelon Big League Chew and two packs of black cherry Kool-Aid.  And make sure it's to an NBA purgatory."

Lesson learned, don't listen to GM-speak.

Only Dwight could get traded while holding a Twitter Q&A on trades.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at some of the practices where His Airness is interacting with Dwight.  I can't see that relationship going well.  Mike has never had a "high profile" player, let alone one so polarizing.  I'm sure Dwight is indifferent to the LGBT discrimination.  The lack of strippers not so much.

Dwight has a place on this team.......as trade fodder.