• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Prediction

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

Schlenk will run Coach Bud off.  

Book it

I believe Bud is already a dead duck coach.  Maybe Bud is bidding his time until he can get back to San Antonio.  However, with the moves that we have made, I believe that Bud didn't have much influence over what we have done.  Moreover, I think Bud would be a good coach to have after a full tank and we restock with a team of babies (Hawks University) but I don't think Bud is a Schlenk guy.   Don't be surprised if you see Mike Brown walking through that door. 

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

I believe Bud is already a dead duck coach.  Maybe Bud is bidding his time until he can get back to San Antonio.  However, with the moves that we have made, I believe that Bud didn't have much influence over what we have done.  Moreover, I think Bud would be a good coach to have after a full tank and we restock with a team of babies (Hawks University) but I don't think Bud is a Schlenk guy.   Don't be surprised if you see Mike Brown walking through that door. 

Stop crying about your guys being gone, starting with Teague. It was 100% Bud's choice about Teague being gone.

vor 2 Stunden, Diesel sagte:

Coach and President of Basketball Operations. Had no influence on what was done. Sure.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Lurker said:

Stop crying about your guys being gone, starting with Teague. It was 100% Bud's choice about Teague being gone.

Uhm??   This is not last offseason that we're talking about.   I'm talking about the moves of Schlenk... You know the new GM.. I don't know what you're talking about.   Maybe you miss Teague... He was your main talking point.  That's too bad because he's moved on twice.. why can't you?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, kurupt said:

Coach and President of Basketball Operations. Had no influence on what was done. Sure.

Well, you may have missed it but ending the season, Bud had much praise for Millsap and basically said that we would do all we can to keep him.  Then Schlenk was hired and we didn't even make an offer to Sap.   So No influence... I think so. 

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Uhm??   This is not last offseason that we're talking about.   I'm talking about the moves of Schlenk... You know the new GM.. I don't know what you're talking about.   Maybe you miss Teague... He was your main talking point.  That's too bad because he's moved on twice.. why can't you?

No I don't.

Edited by Lurker

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

No I don't.

It's sounds like you miss you're #1 talking point?  Teague is a Timberwolve.  Unless he picks up a Hawks Jersey... I have very little to say about him.  When we play him, it's Dennis over Teague all day from my standpoint.  However, you are rehashing 2014 arguments to try to recapture something in the past.. I know what it is.. nobody ever said that you were right about Teague being the first to go... Alright,,, Here you go.. .Lurker... you were right about Teague being the first to go.  I hope that this brings you to closure for your Teaguamania??  But then again.. What else is there for Lurker to talk about now??  IS that what it is... like a parent who has watched their child leave the house after spending their whole life running after them.. now that Teague is gone... you have nothing to talk about?  I wish you well in your empty nesting. 

If I was mad, wouldn't I be not posting much at all?

I'm not, and even though this is a "tanking" season to you and many others, the reason I probably won't be posting much this coming fall/winter/spring is I'll have more important real life stuff to do, more than posting about a kid's game.

Edited by Lurker

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

If I was mad, wouldn't I be not posting much at all?

I'm not, and even though this is a "tanking" season to you and many others, the reason I probably won't be posting much this coming fall/winter/spring is I'll have more important real life stuff to do, more than posting about a kid's game.

Image result for Basketball is serious

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Diesel said:

It's sounds like you miss you're #1 talking point?  

This is a huge reach.  There is only one option for Lurker's #1 talking point and he manned the center spot in the starting lineup last season.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AHF said:

This is a huge reach.  There is only one option for Lurker's #1 talking point and he manned the center spot in the starting lineup last season.  

My thoughts eggzackly, hahaaaaaa! :rofl:

• Premium Member

Hawks University.

When I first thought about it, I honestly thought that Bud would be the best guy to work with all the guys that come from all those draft picks we have.  Hawks University.

THEN  I Rethought it.  What young players have Bud developed?

Bebe - No.

Dennis - Some. 

Payne - No.

Moose - Some.

Prince - Too Early 

Bembry - Too Early

Walter - No

Cordineir- No. 

Agravanis - No

Erickkson - No. 

When it comes to young players, we get a no from Hawks University.   However, if you're talking about Experienced Guys:

Teague, Sap, DMC, Baze, Horford and Korver.. then there's a yes.