• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Great Website for NBA Draft Information

KB21

Jaren Jackson Jr is a favorite of mine. Players with his length and defensive ability don't come around often. He also has shown the ability to shoot. Jackson being so young is also a positive. I'm definitely a fan.

3 hours ago, KB21 said:

https://www.thestepien.com/

Very, very thorough scouting reports.  They will have various video reports on players as well.  They have a very good one up on Jaron Jackson's perimeter defense.

Nice looking site, but they better update their rankings.  Because there's no way that Bagley is the #9 prospect next season.  If so, this may be the greatest draft in history.

I really like Cole Zwicker’s podcast, and this site is really nice. I think he’s coming around on Bagley too. If I’m thinking of the right podcast he’s coming around on Bagley. Granted he was a guest on another person’s podcast who loves Bagley and has a tendency to just agree with others when they are on a show together.

10 hours ago, CP61 said:

I really like Cole Zwicker’s podcast, and this site is really nice. I think he’s coming around on Bagley too. If I’m thinking of the right podcast he’s coming around on Bagley. Granted he was a guest on another person’s podcast who loves Bagley and has a tendency to just agree with others when they are on a show together.

I think Cole has the proper perspective on Marvin Bagley.  He recognizes the athleticism and the motor, but he also recognizes the severe lack of skill development in his game.  

The thought that players can't have future projectability in any sport is just silly. Having said that, I can ABSOLUTELY see the idea of if you put Bagley on a bad development team, where he doesn't progress anywhere and ends up being all talent no results.

Notice one thing: I didn't say a very bad team. I don't really think the type of team matters if you have a good development team (whether the Hawks still do or not, with guys like Atkinson gone, is a good question that can't be answered for a few years).

28 minutes ago, Lurker said:

The thought that players can't have future projectability in any sport is just silly. Having said that, I can ABSOLUTELY see the idea of if you put Bagley on a bad development team, where he doesn't progress anywhere and ends up being all talent no results.

Notice one thing: I didn't say a very bad team. I don't really think the type of team matters if you have a good development team (whether the Hawks still do or not, with guys like Atkinson gone, is a good question that can't be answered for a few years).

Oh, players can develop, but players who develop tend to at least flash the skill that can be developed.  Bagley can't shoot a lick.  It's terrible.