• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Does.....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Does Utah's Rise and our Fall suggest something about our 60 win season?

Utah is on a run that reminds me of our run to 60.    They don't have that guy.  They can beat you with pure fundamentals. They are not flashy.

Did we give the wrong guy credit for our success?

• Like 2

hace 7 horas, GThawks3 dijo:

Mitchell is an elite player already as a rookie? Definitely is not. Gobert is elite defensively but wouldn’t call him an elite player.

Mitchell is already a great player and top 20 player in 2 years 22ppg, 4rpg, 4apg, 1,5 apg is not a joke, he is averaging that now, the sky is the limit and is one of the best rookie appearances in recent years

Gobert is better than any center we have had, including Horford...

there is a reason they have won 11 straight on the west and is those 2 players, rest of the team is Favora, Ingles, ONeal, Burks... come on!!

• Premium Member

@benhillboy touched on it, I think Bud came in with a great staff. I liked Ferry, and there was Quinn and Atkinson. I really can’t say much about our current assistants but I don’t see their names associated with any head coaching jobs. 

• Like 1

I personally think Quinn is better than Atkinson and if Bud was hired away my replacement vote is Quinn. But I’ve said that a dozen times...

• Like 2