• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

capstone21

Just now, KB21 said:

Like I said in the other thread.  Maybe after 13 years in the lottery we will be in a position to cling to the 8th seed like Minnesota.

Like I said 20 minutes ago, they wouldn't be clinging to anything if their star player didn't get injured. You're so obviously biased it's why nobody is taking your opinions seriously anymore. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Denver is a great home team and bad on the road, I feel Minny will take care of business at home the 11th and still make playoffs as long as they handle LA and Dallas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

Just now, turnermx said:

Denver is a great home team and bad on the road, I feel Minny will take care of business at home the 11th and still make playoffs as long as they handle LA and Dallas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Man I sure hope so!! I think Jimmy will be back tonight (fingers crossed). 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JSmooooove said:

Man I sure hope so!! I think Jimmy will be back tonight (fingers crossed). 

The perfect storm. Minny limps in with the 8th seed and Butler gets healthy just in time for Houston. I think that would be a 1st vs 8th seed match-up worth watching.

• Like 3

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, KB21 said:

It's hard to imagine that Minnesota, with all those #1 picks and the great Andrew Wiggins, cannot beat the Denver Nuggets with the lowly Paul Millsap.  I keep getting told that getting the #1 pick and getting a solid player with that pick guarantees you success.  Are we about to see year 14 of the lottery treadmill for the Minnesota Timberwolves, further proving how difficult it is to get off that treadmill even if you land a talent like Karl-Anthony Towns?

red-herring.jpg

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

The perfect storm. Minny limps in with the 8th seed and Butler gets healthy just in time for Houston. I think that would be a 1st vs 8th seed match-up worth watching.

This is the dream scenario no doubt!! Would love to see a GSW - OKC 2/7 matchup as well. Lots of drama in that potential series. 

• Like 3

Thank goodness Jimmy’s back just in time.  Where the hell I been, seeds 4-9 in the West separated by 2 games with 2-3 to go?!  WTF.  It’s gonna be tighter than gnat booty.  That 15th pick is too sweet for us not to bring it home for some good fortune at long f&@kin last.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
35 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Thank goodness Jimmy’s back just in time.  Where the hell I been, seeds 4-9 in the West separated by 2 games with 2-3 to go?!  WTF.  It’s gonna be tighter than gnat booty.  That 15th pick is too sweet for us not to bring it home for some good fortune at long f&@kin last.

18th..Miami, Washington and Milwaukee stink

• Like 4

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I’m a dummy on these matters but how would they be able to pick ahead of us after clenching the playoffs?

Overall record, Minnesota’s is better than those teams.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Denver @ Clippers this afternoon. Clippers are eliminated with a loss, but if they can beat Denver we will be in pretty good shape with the pick.

• Like 2