• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

One word to describe the finals

KD played the best all-around game I’d seen from him in Game 3 and Kyle was the Cavs second most dependable player throughout the playoffs up until the Finals. Anytime a team defense completely shuts him down is very impressive.

In these playoffs I enjoyed watching the Sixers’ battles with Miami and Boston.  Real team ball where everyone had to hustle and grind.  Way too many ring chasers, threes, and wing isolation and too little Kawhi to enjoy anything out West.  As a Lilliard detractor the Pelicans dominating Portland was cool.

I found the Finals to be anticlimactic. Even with Love playing decently, the Cavs had no chance without Kyrie to help shoulder the offensive load. Houston is the biggest threat to the Warriors now. Once upon a time it was the Spurs and OKC.

Where does Bron go now is a more difficult question to answer than who would win the Finals. There a lot of teams in the luxury and if Gilbert wants to play hardball and not do a SNT, things will become almost impossible for him to move to Houston.

If I was a betting man, I would put my money on the 76ers or Spurs. Bron with all that young talent or Bron with Leonard. Boston has a outside shot but they would have to release their rights to Kyrie just to get things started. Bron unseating Kyrie in Boston. Now that that would be a classic payback move.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2018 at 7:53 AM, Buzzard said:

I found the Finals to be anticlimactic. Even with Love playing decently, the Cavs had no chance without Kyrie to help shoulder the offensive load. Houston is the biggest threat to the Warriors now. Once upon a time it was the Spurs and OKC.

Where does Bron go now is a more difficult question to answer than who would win the Finals. There a lot of teams in the luxury and if Gilbert wants to play hardball and not do a SNT, things will become almost impossible for him to move to Houston.

If I was a betting man, I would put my money on the 76ers or Spurs. Bron with all that young talent or Bron with Leonard. Boston has a outside shot but they would have to release their rights to Kyrie just to get things started. Bron unseating Kyrie in Boston. Now that that would be a classic payback move.

LeBron doesn’t care for hard coaching or he’d still be in Miami playing off the ball, chase down blocking fast break layups and  doing the little things that made him All Defensive long ago.  So Boston is out.  The Spurs have gotten much softer over the last few years so that’s a possibility.  I think the groundwork for the Sixers transaction is already underway.