• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's your go-to site now that DraftExpress is defunct?

sturt

I like CBS Sports simply because they have several different people giving out opinions. Yahoo is up there for me also. Even though Woj left, I still think they get some good info. But as Supes said, I go to most of them including the basic NBA site.

Draft Express was my favorite mostly because they use to actually go to the games, workouts, and summer camps. They were never perfect but at least they had good tape to watch to help form your own opinion.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There's one good Youtube guy I found that has film on just about every college player. If you search the players name you want to find video on and Cody Wright after said players name. then he usually has 2-4 good videos on every player. Not just highlights either, but every make and missed shot in a game. 

He doesn't really do defensive cutups, but if you follow his naming convention you can get a defensive look at a player by just using vs then their team name. So for instance if I wanted to find defensive plays from Bagley I would search on youtube "vs Duke Cody Wright" Then look for a player he would guard i.e. a PF or center and watch the offensive film of that player against Bagley.  If you want just film without all the biasing; this Cody Wright guy is a great find. He only has 400 something subs, so he's a hidden gem. 

Here's a link to his channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgEbcrmmXIlfK4byAz4W4hA/videos