• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Travis Schlenk is a motherf*@*ing monster!

NBASupes

This man is literally about to win the MVP of best GM of the year. 

He is working a deal with Chicago for the #7 pick. The deal is built around 19/30 and Dennis and Dedmon for bad contracts and #7. 

The great offer has leaked. They want 5 or 6, unprotected 1st, and them to take Plumlee contract. This was not about Trae Young as much as it's about value. Neither team can afford the deal. Both offered 2019 unprotected 1st. Neither can take Plumlee. Magic would have to renounce Aaron Gordon and be in a terrible cap situation and Dallas would have limited cap room and no assets. Both teams have resigned on the idea of moving up for Doncic. Dallas looking at Porter Jr and Orlando looking at Shai who could be part of a much bigger trade with Toronto which will be a blockbuster trade. :ohmy:

Then there is the Hawks board. Bamba is actually the BPA and he is the one across the board as the best player since the workouts and interviews completed. Memphis wants to get rid of Parsons contract and they want to stay in the top 8 of the lottery. While this hasn't been offered or nothing. Just saying. There is a chance Atlanta can keep Prince, Baze, Collins, get Doncic and Bamba. Insane.

I asked about the ownership story, he said he has heard nothing that sounds like Atlanta isn't seeing eye to eye. He said, the Kings had some issues but that was resolved nearly a week ago. Kings want the 5th pick. Dallas is not interested in trading a Brooklyn like deal to SAC. 

I asked about Cleveland, he laughed and said what you just said is a fairy tale. Cleveland wants Sexton or Carter Jr. They aren't trying to move down or up.

Asked about the Knicks, he said they got about 6 deals if those 6 deals don't work out. They like a lot of players in this class and are trying to move down if they can't move up. 

We only had a short time to talk. He did mention that Dallas is the wildcard. He also mention that Trae Young will slide and JJJ might as well but Charlotte will take him at 11. Lol, at him and Marvin 

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

• Like 1

I’m more interested to know how your source’s family was doing? The kids, Betty and the dog. Because all the other stuff you said...it just might not happen.... no offense nobody knows. Still love ya Supes keep up the good work!

But Santa Claus ? does exist!

• Like 2

I don't follow.  A proposed deal with Chicago can't work because of financials and he's being lauded as some master of the off season?

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m more interested to know how your source’s family was doing? The kids, Betty and the dog. Because all the other stuff you said...it just might not happen.... no offense nobody knows. Still love ya Supes keep up the good work!

But Santa Claus ? does exist!

Lol! We talked about that. He asked about my love as usual and I asked about his. But draft day and time is limited. So I had to have my pen and paper with questions ready.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I don't follow.  A proposed deal with Chicago can't work because of financials and he's being lauded as some master of the off season?

I would not know the terms but:

Dedmon/Dennis for Asik, Payne, Felicio would work. 

Just now, JTB said:

So in short what’s the deal being worked on ? Cause I’m a bit confused 

Yes. With Chicago. He did mention that. He did not mention the target. He also confirmed what I've heard from others that Doncic is not the best player on the board for Atlanta but the player of need. Ownership wants to market him to the world like Giannis with the Bucks.

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

I have some swamp land in south Mississippi for sale if anyone is interested.  

I take you up for your offer if you had lakefront property in Biloxi

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Yes. With Chicago. He did mention that. He did not mention the target. He also confirmed what I've heard from others that Doncic is not the best player on the board for Atlanta but the player of need. Ownership wants to market him to the world like Giannis with the Bucks.

Got ya

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JTB said:

So in short what’s the deal being worked on ? Cause I’m a bit confused 

I was too, had to reread several times.  This is my understanding:

1. Hawks are trying to get #7 from the Bulls so 19, 30, Dennis, Dedmon for #7, Asik and Felicio. (Bad contracts)

2. Teams that want #3 from us Mavs and Magic, the asking price is their 2018 pick, 2019 unprotected plus they have to take Plumlee.

Whether that happens, who knows.

• Like 2

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I was too, had to reread several times.  This is my understanding:

1. Hawks are trying to get #7 from the Bulls so 19, 30, Dennis, Dedmon for #7, Asik and Felicio. (Bad contracts)

2. Teams that want #3 from us Mavs and Magic, the asking price is their 2018 pick, 2019 unprotected plus they have to take Plumlee.

Whether that happens, who knows.

Yes.

1. Bad contracts like Asik, Payne, etc... he didn't specify

2. Correct

3. Orlando is looking to trade with Toronto for #6. Potential blockbuster.

4. Knicks are the most active team with deals.

5. Bamba is our BPA. Over Bagley and Doncic. Pierce's favorite. 

6. JJJ could potentially slide. Trae Young will slide out of the top 10. 

7. Cleveland wants to stay at 8th

8. Kings want the 5th pick but Dallas is not interested in a Brooklyn Nets like deal.

I hope that helps.

• Like 2