• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

4 minutes ago, AtlKauzie said:

The real kicker for me is that these guys aren't that much better than the comp that trae faced in college. 

This is organized confusion.  You kidding me? They're all running around clueless.  Young hasn't been great but the doom stuff is over the top.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AtlKauzie said:

The real kicker for me is that these guys aren't that much better than the comp that trae faced in college. 

Actually they're much better.  Most of these guys were either the star player or the #2 player on their college team.  On most college teams, you maybe have 2 guys who even have a shot at the NBA ( unless you're talking about the 1 and done programs ).

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Actually they're much better.  Most of these guys were either the star player or the #2 player on their college team.  On most college teams, you maybe have 2 guys who even have a shot at the NBA ( unless you're talking about the 1 and done programs ).

Shhhh....we need to panic!?

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae really had a 22 assist game today but only got 3 assists. That should tell you how we were shooting

That honestly is making me angry. If i'm Trae I can't wait for this shit to be over. Can't properly evaluate him until he gets to play with actual NBA talent (Besides Collins)

• Like 2

Trae played better tonight. He definitely showcased his playmaking skills and had his teammates hit their shots he would’ve had double digit assist.

he need to start moving off ball a lot more and when drives the lane he need to go with floaters rather than just taking the contact cause he’s not going to get that call in the nba.

ALL in ALL this isn’t dooms day for Trae by any means. I still believe he’s going to come through once he figures out how to adjust. I’d like to see the screens set for him be better from our bigs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, deester11 said:

Shhhh....we need to panic!?

Panic?  No.

Legit concern?  Yes.

Let's keep it real here.  We saw a guy in Los Angeles who was highly touted coming out of college, who shot the ball horribly in Summer League, minus 1 game.  And that trend continued going into the season.

With Trae, you want to see what can immediately translate to the next level.  His passing is on point, so I'm not worried about that.  But if he can't make shots, that's a problem.  A BIG problem.

Everyone he's going to face in this league is more than likely going to be bigger and possibly faster and more athletic than he is.  So if he has trouble finding a rhythm to get his shot, that's a HUGE issue going forward.   Playing with a guy like Dennis may actually be to his benefit, when he wants to get an open look.

All of these PGs are gunning for Trae, to not let him even think about getting loose from a scoring standpoint.

• Like 1