• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He's forcing though.

He's forcing because he's having problems getting past people.  Even on his drives, he's exerting a lot of energy just to get past his man.  Once he does, he doesn't have the strength or touch to get off a good shot.

Meanwhile, this entire group is garbage.  Interesting how the GM couldn't even get quality guys on the practice squad.  I guess Bembry's injury is huge for this summer league team.

• Like 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He's forcing because he's having problems getting past people.  Even on his drives, he's exerting a lot of energy just to get past his man.  Once he does, he doesn't have the strength or touch to get off a good shot.

Meanwhile, this entire group is garbage.  Interesting how the GM couldn't even get quality guys on the practice squad.  I guess Bembry's injury is huge for this summer league team.

Agreed, sadly.  Gotta learn to use angles, mayne.  The explosiveness isn't there.

Ok so I admit Trae isn’t playing well until he looks to be a playmaker more so than looking for his shot but with that said I’m trying my best to have confidence in coach pierce but I just don’t right now.

i know y’all don’t want to hear it but a lot of Traes issues he has especially the off ball movement could probably be fixed by  bud and staff for sure whereas we don’t really know what the hell we gon get from Pierce staff in terms of offense.

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Ok so I admit Trae isn’t playing well until he looks to be a playmaker more so than looking for his shot but with that said I’m trying my best to have confidence in coach pierce but I just don’t right now.

i know y’all don’t want to hear it but a lot of Traes issues he has especially the off ball movement could probably be fixed by  bud and staff for sure whereas we don’t really know what the hell we gon get from Pierce staff in terms of offense.

Buttz wanted out so ... I mean, you ain't wrong, it's why I hated that he left.  But .... we here now.