• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Demarcus Cousins to the Golden State Warriors

The team that won it all without their guards playing together a good bit during the playoffs grabs one of the very best Cs at passing and scoring in the league. Sensing quite the imbalance league wide here. With rings in their pockets they add a serious All Star two years in a row. Kinda yuck. 

• Premium Member
Wondering what the Wizard's players are feeling right about now.

I will make a bold “prediction” the wizards will fall to bottom tier of east and if the east weren’t so weak wouldn’t even get the 7th or 8th seed by replacing Gortat with Dwight. This man isn’t going to change he is what he is and he helped each of his last 2 teams get worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, turnermx said:

I will make a bold “prediction” the wizards will fall to bottom tier of east and if the east weren’t so weak wouldn’t even get the 7th or 8th seed by replacing Gortat with Dwight. This man isn’t going to change he is what he is and he helped each of his last 2 teams get worse.

Remember the news or so called news out of Charlotte early last season when the players were cool with Dwight? How long did that last? The Wizards will be hitting the rewind button on Dwight at some point during the year pretty sure.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Gortat was pissed that he had to cover for Wall on perimter defense by having to switch on smaller guys instead on Wall fighting over the screen....can't wait to see Dwight not doing that and Wall's face when his guy gets a WIDE open shot :laugh:

• Like 1