• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Demarcus Cousins to the Golden State Warriors

• Premium Member

Well the new season hasn't started yet and it feels like the season is already over. Just play the finals already.

Just let GSW play one game against each of the top 4 East teams, sigh.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheFuzz said:

Jesus. I know he just tore his Achilles but if he comes back at all the Warriors are unstoppable

He's supposed to be back in Dec/Jan.  All GSW needs to do is get him ready for the last month of the season and the playoffs.

I actually like this move for the warrior haters like myself. Cousins can destroy them from within. I mean let’s face it they were gonna prolly win it next year before this signing...now... it can only go downhill imo and I hope it does.

Brendan Haywood said they would have to be a plane ✈️ that came By and took out the warriors for them to lose. 

Im really starting to like Haywood a lot. ? 

5 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I don’t think they improved themselves... they got better talent but not a better fit at all.  He doesn’t answer a need

That’s what I’m saying.. I think there are a handful of players that could screw the warriors from within.

Cousins

Lance

Rondo

a few more possibly. One is in golden state and the other two are in LA. ? 

F U Adam Silver

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I actually like this move for the warrior haters like myself. Cousins can destroy them from within. I mean let’s face it they were gonna prolly win it next year before this signing...now... it can only go downhill imo and I hope it does.

Brendan Haywood said they would have to be a plane ✈️ that came By and took out the warriors for them to lose. 

Im really starting to like Haywood a lot. ? 

Those are his Olympics buddies.  No way he'll destroy the Warriors.  The Warriors may not win it all this year, but it won't be because of Cousins.

35 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He's supposed to be back in Dec/Jan.  All GSW needs to do is get him ready for the last month of the season and the playoffs.

You're right, but on top of that he has to come back like 80% at least because if he doesn't he's awful. He's gotta be good to be good cuz he's a chucker if that makes sense.

Smart move by Cousins. I’m sure he was getting lowballed on contract offers because of the Achilles injury. He definitely will be able to injury a year of proving himself and being a virtual nba championship lock lol

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Those are his Olympics buddies.  No way he'll destroy the Warriors.  The Warriors may not win it all this year, but it won't be because of Cousins.

I’m not saying on purpose but more of DeMarcus just being DeMarcus. He has the ability to screw up a locker room for sure as he proved with the Kings.

Grant Napear is smiling somewhere! You go boy! Love that guy.

I told y'all we should get him on a 2 year deal. He hasn't had any locker room problems since he left the Kings. I'm not denying the risk, but he's an All-NBA caliber player when healthy and locked in. Letting him sit out the majority of the year wouldn't hurt our tank this season.