• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should we give the KAT another life ?

JTB

Been reading about the issues going on with Minnesota with some of their best players on the team and well Long story short there’s a ton going on....apparently Jimmy doesn’t want to be there, Wiggins doesn’t want to be there, and Towns doesn’t want to be there.

But let’s focus on KAT....he seems to be having BIG issues with the front office in particular . Which isn’t shocking as I’ve heard this story before with the TWolves seem like time and time again. I don’t know what’s going on with them and these young star players they’ve had but it never pans out for them ...and with KAT still being young , combined with our need for another BIG to go along side Collins for the future , I’m wondering if we can be the next team to steal Minnesota’s all star power forward....

KG to the Celtics, Love to the Cavs, perhaps KAT to the Hawks?

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, JTB said:

Been reading about the issues going on with Minnesota with some of their best players on the team and well Long story short there’s a ton going on....apparently Jimmy doesn’t want to be there, Wiggins doesn’t want to be there, and Towns doesn’t want to be there.

But let’s focus on KAT....he seems to be having BIG issues with the front office in particular . Which isn’t shocking as I’ve heard this story before with the TWolves seem like time and time again. I don’t know what’s going on with them and these young star players they’ve had but it never pans out for them ...and with KAT still being young , combined with our need for another BIG to go along side Collins for the future , I’m wondering if we can be the next team to steal Minnesota’s all star power forward....

KG to the Celtics, Love to the Cavs, perhaps KAT to the Hawks?

They'll want Trae,  Collins, our 1st next year and the Dallas pick.

KAT is a player I want in addition to what we have. I don’t know if he will gamble and turn down a max contract to choose where he wants to go in 2020. However, if we continue to draft well and start winning games, we could seriously become a destination with the ability to add 2 superstars coupled with some young stars of our own.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

They'll want Trae,  Collins, our 1st next year and the Dallas pick.

Probably the team jet and a lifetime free tab at the Cheetah too...  The price for a trade would blow up what were building...

but if we can show the team is winning and has two young stars KAT could definitely see ATL as a destination that just needs a superstar to be a contender.  We could probably throw two max deals out then too so he can bring a player he wants with him. 

Living in the ATL has to sound better then Minny and getting Tibs and Butler off his ass won't hurt our chances either.

• Like 1