• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2019 Draft

DBac

3 hours ago, KB21 said:

Anunoby?  I was a big fan of OG Anunoby when he came out.  

Yeah I was too.

I will say I'm not out on Zion, but taking him is a massive teambuilding commitment and one I don't think the Hawks should make unless he is just that awesome at Duke. In fact, the only teams that I can see accommodating Zion are Boston (positionless) and New York (Big PG Frank and Porzingis can play the 5). I've loved what I've seen from him, he plays with a ton of effort for someone who has been so physically superior to everyone he played all his life.

KB is right about this team’s need of a wing that can play defense. That to me is the biggest need.

I’m hoping some of the other wings like Little, Keldon Johnson, and Hunter show more of an offensive game because the Hawks probably won’t pick high enough for Reddish. He’d be perfect assuming he doesn’t have any red flags regarding his attitude. 

All the Duke guys showed out last night (and by Duke guys I mean the big 3.. sorry Tre)

Barrett seems like he can play offball better than I gave credit for, but I dunno at the same time he looks like he wants to be the guy. 26 shots last night.

Reddish being used exactly how I expected. Mostly just spotting up for threes but at least coach K gives him time to run the offense with the bench players. He's smooooth though.

Zion is a freak. The crossover to dunk he got late in the game damn near sold me right then and there. Guys his size shouldn't be able to teleport like that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No love for Nazreon Reid? If we miss out on Zion, this is who I want.  I don't care that he plays Pf , the guy is very skilled. Has a Postup game, can handle the ball & can shoot the 3.will occasionally block a shot here & there.  We could play him @ the 5 We don't necessarily need a traditional 5 in today's NBA.  What are y'all thoughts?

On 11/18/2018 at 4:01 PM, Blunt91 said:

No love for Nazreon Reid? If we miss out on Zion, this is who I want.  I don't care that he plays Pf , the guy is very skilled. Has a Postup game, can handle the ball & can shoot the 3.will occasionally block a shot here & there.  We could play him @ the 5 We don't necessarily need a traditional 5 in today's NBA.  What are y'all thoughts?

I havent seen him play in college but saw a few clips of him from highschool and that's a very intriguing option. I'd take him with the Mavs pick but the first pick has to be for a wing player.