• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks players sitting @ ATL Dream game

Blunt91

I am watching the Atlanta Dream vs Washington Mystics game and the camera pans to the sidelines and it shows Trse young, Coach Pierce, Kevin huerter and Omari Spellman on the sidelines. The Reporter talked briefly to Trae, but he didn't give any new info other than he us ready for his first game @ MSG.

• Like 1

• Moderators
10 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

That was about ten percent of us all in the stands! lol

Also, props to our good friend Malcolm Delaney for paying for the college kids!

~l3tsgodr3am

So even this game wasn't well attended?   Damn.   I'm guilty too.   These are easy for me to go to but so far both playoff games i've had conflicts.   Honestly i think one problem is there is just too much to do in Atlanta. 

Hoping i get to see the next one. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

They look bored out of their minds and like their agent forced them into it. lol

Yeah tough timing on the pic, maybe during a break in the action. I can tell you though when the players (Dream, Delle Donne) were getting it going, they were definitely into it. LP in particular. Jaylen Brown, too!

~lw3

20 hours ago, macdaddy said:

So even this game wasn't well attended?   Damn.   I'm guilty too.   These are easy for me to go to but so far both playoff games i've had conflicts.   Honestly i think one problem is there is just too much to do in Atlanta. 

Hoping i get to see the next one. 

No.  It's just that people don't make the Dream a priority to attend games.   

• Like 1