• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Collins to miss start of regular season!

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

...ok personally I like Carter starting in a lineup with Trae and Lin tonight.

Who is your back up point guard if both point guards on the roster start? Personally, I wouldn't start both Lin and Trae together... Our defense is bad enough already.

• Like 1

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I do know one thing: Whoever starts better go at Marvin the ? hard on offense is the guy is soft as we know.

He has also hasn't been able to throw the ball in the ocean with his putrid shooting so far this year.  Hope he doesn't get it going against us.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Who is your back up point guard if both point on the roster start? Personally, I wouldn't start both Lin and Trae together... Our defense is bad enough already.

Agree on this for sure.  Don't like the idea of Lin starting.  I'd bring the Hurt.   We will have size issues enough with Baze at SF.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AHF said:

Agree on this for sure.  Don't like the idea of Lin starting.  I'd bring the Hurt.   We will have size issues enough with Baze at SF.

That’s the thing tho the Hornets starting five is soft so I thought we could go soft to start like them. Then they have big thick dudes like WHG and Biyombo and others off the pine ? 

16 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Who is your back up point guard if both point guards on the roster start? Personally, I wouldn't start both Lin and Trae together... Our defense is bad enough already.

Trae and Lin can keep up with Kemba and Lamb imo.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s the thing tho the Hornets starting five is soft so I thought we could go soft to start like them. Then they have big thick dudes like WHG and Biyombo and others off the pine ? 

Trae and Lin can keep up with Kemba and Lamb imo.

Bembry is still better at defense than both of them...Start Bembry.

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Bembry is still better at defense than both of them...Start Bembry.

Yes but don’t we want Bembry to guide the second unit? He seems like a guy who get $hit in order on the floor, we need him with that second unit I think. I mean we could go a number of ways like AHF mentioned bringing the Hurt to match up with Lamb works too. 

Hurt the Lamb... ? 

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Yes but don’t we want Bembry to guide the second unit? He seems like a guy who get $hit in order on the floor, we need him with that second unit I think. I mean we could go a number of ways like AHF mentioned bringing the Hurt to match up with Lamb works too. 

Hurt the Lamb... ? 

Looks like Huerter will get the call.

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

Looks like Huerter will get the call.

Kevin Chouinard @KLChouinard

Hawks will start three rookies: Trae Young, Omari Spellman and Kevin Huerter. Pierce said that he didn't recall ever having three rookies starting at one time in Philly. Noted that some the rookies there were hurt.

This is very exciting! Love ❤️ 3 rooks! They are each very high BBIQ for sure.

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

What's up with Dedmon?   Could he be already getting traded?   And is Justin Anderson going to play this season?

Dedmon's awaiting the birth of his 1st child, so not on road trip.

Justin Anderson -::er:

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

So the diagnoses on John Collins continues to be ankle soreness for a month?

Varying degrees of ankle injuries.

Muscala missed 27 games with an ankle injury last year.

Jonathan Isaac missed 14 games, came back for 3 games, re-injured ankle then was out again for another 26 games.