John Collins to miss start of regular season!

JayBirdHawk

51 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Get well and back on the court soon John! 

While I cannot share you optimism I guess I can take solace in the extra on-the-job training Poy Boy and ‘Mari will gain.  And why does The Reference have Omari listed as just “F” as if his fat ass could play wing?

He should be F/C, and Vince Carter’s position should be NA.

• Premium Member
Just now, benhillboy said:

While I cannot share you optimism I guess I can take solace in the extra on-the-job training Poy Boy and ‘Mari will gain.  And why does The Reference have Omari listed as just “F” as if his fat ass could play wing?

:lmao::lmao:...there goes my keyboard.

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He left the 2nd quarter of the the 2nd preseason??game and all that was said was he wouldn't return.

The next game he was out with ankle injury. Nect he had a non surgical procedure and would miss the start of season.

Not much info aboutvwhat exactly is wrong.

Idk why I assumed he was taken out for a precaution in that game....didn't even realize it was that bad. This is rough. 

2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

He should be F/C, and Vince Carter’s position should be NA.

I've always been a little skeptical of bball-reference's position percentages, but I definitely am now after seeing Spellman's. They have him at 1% PG, 64% SG, and 35% SF. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, mcleitsy said:

That's not that bad...if he can somehow go then. It must be a pretty nasty sprain. Not sure what kind of ankle injury requires non-surgical procedures and missing a month. 

A really bad one

Kust last season Mike Muscala missed 20+ games with a non-surgical ankle injury.

16 hours ago, benhillboy said:

You and me both.  This sh@t staring to upset me.  Getting a kick out of the Lakers’ and Thunder’s struggles eases the pain a little.

It eases the pain A LOT ??

Both of them. But it can be said that the Lakers will right the ship once the chemistry develops. 

Lebron can carry them to the playoffs but I don't think he can carry them to the Western Conference Finals.

Too many good teams out west. But the West is still Houston and more so GSW.