• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Collins to miss start of regular season!

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, sillent said:

We are deep for a reason. Last year the injuries hurt us because our backups weren't too formidable. This year injuries will mainly give other players a chance to show what they can do like Len is currently doing while Dedmon is out. Minor injuries for a deep team can often speed up the chemistry because other people get to step up and be a bigger part of the team. True Prince, Collins and Trae are our biggest pieces but they do have serviceable back ups as long as not too many people are out too long.

This team is deep?  LOL!  OK.  

29 minutes ago, KB21 said:

This team is deep?  LOL!  OK.  

Let me know when you actually watch a game. When I say watch I mean with your eye's open because if you can't see that although young we have alot of valuable assets than you might can't see. Regardless Time will tell you what some of us have been trying to. I think deep down you secretly know but enjoy the attention of being the bad guy. Maybe you believe you can reverse jinx by having as much doubt as possible. Hopefully not but maybe our GM is that much under your skin for some reason. I'm sure it's because you don't like his face in my "Step Brothers" voice. Maybe you can't except the fact that Bud is gone and Schlenk is the automatic bad guy because of it. I don't know what it is but there is some kind of psychology to your madness. Seriously you have to be highly upset about something to be this bias or negative about what is happening with our team. Either that or you get a kick out of being wrong.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
14 hours ago, JCDBaptist said:

Seems like you will be the first to break the news on the Squawk!

I'm waiting...

6 hours ago, benhillboy said:

You and me both.  This sh@t staring to upset me.  Getting a kick out of the Lakers’ and Thunder’s struggles eases the pain a little.

All I got...

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, mcleitsy said:

What was even the injury? Was it during a preseason game? 

He left the 2nd quarter of the the 2nd preseason??game and all that was said was he wouldn't return.

The next game he was out with ankle injury. Nect he had a non surgical procedure and would miss the start of season.

Not much info aboutvwhat exactly is wrong.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He left the 2nd quarter of the the 2nd preseason??game and all that was said was he wouldn't return.

The next game he was out with ankle injury. Nect he had a non surgical procedure and would miss the start of season.

Not much info aboutvwhat exactly is wrong.

How wrong is it that my skepticism / cynical nature has me thinking his actual diagnosis is "being too good to play against the Knicks, Grizz, Cavs, Mavs, and Bulls."  

Oh well, I guess we wait...

• Like 2