• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

You Say You Want a Traevolution?!

hazer

Rarest air, from NBA dot com:

Per Basketball Reference, that list of 11 rookies includes such legends as Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Oscar Robertson and Jerry West. Add Young's six 3-pointers, and the list shrinks to just Curry and Jason Kidd. Add Young's single turnover, and the list shrinks to just ... Young.”

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

DqHV057VsAEAlok.jpg

List of players with 35 or more points/ 10 assist or more/ with 1 or fewer turnovers in a game

That’s some mighty fine company ?? 

1 hour ago, hazer said:

”Boom!” ?

This vid is all over the internet, the entire nation has now heard The Rath of Bob calling that game. One of the funniest things I heard Bob say in the postgame was something along the lines of “and their rookie starter Sexton, who Trae just screwed into the ground.” I spewed my beer all over my leather couch and rug ?

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hazer said:

This vid is all over the internet, the entire nation has now heard The Rath of Bob calling that game. One of the funniest things I heard Bob say in the postgame was something along the lines of “and their rookie starter Sexton, who Trae just screwed into the ground.” I spewed my beer all over my leather couch and rug ?

Oh Lawd Bawb!!! :lmao::lmao:

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Sexton's draft stock seemed to be really boosted by him having a good game against Trae.   That game really exposed how bad OK was outside of Trae.

That’s what all the “Trae will be a bust” and “the Big 10 shut him down” short-sightedness was about. They failed to factor in the putrid team around him. Wise scouts saw through that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

DqHV057VsAEAlok.jpg

List of players with 35 or more points/ 10 assist or more/ with 1 or fewer turnovers in a game

4 hours ago, hazer said:

That’s some mighty fine company ?? 

And youngest by 3 years. He could’ve done this 2 seasons from now (instead of his 3rd game) and still been youngest on that list ?