• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Current Standings

sillent

8 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I hear you but I just can’t buy Clifford or 27 minutes of Simmons and Augustin, and I’ve always liked the latter.  Just examining numbers Bamba’s 2:1 block to foul ratio could be legit but he needs to find his way to the line more.

Definitely not trying to say the Magics are going to the playoffs. I think we are going and maybe 39 wins can take us there but just observing their current play. 

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Uhhhhh, @bleachkit might turn my avatar into an a$$ hat ? if we don’t get that Cavs pick. They have vets, they need to settle down and Lue needs to draw some better plays. Hoping Lue isn’t purposely trying to get fired like Costanza from the Yankees to sign with Mets!

Right there with ya. I need Hawks to finish 6th-10th so I pick The Miserable One’s avatar (and not vice versa), and the pick is still prime enough to snag a difference maker. I need Mavs to finish 6th-10th so we get that pick, bundle it with ours, draft another top 5 star. I need Cavs to finish 11th-14th, never gonna happen ??

1 hour ago, hazer said:

Right there with ya. I need Hawks to finish 6th-10th so I pick The Miserable One’s avatar (and not vice versa), and the pick is still prime enough to snag a difference maker. I need Mavs to finish 6th-10th so we get that pick, bundle it with ours, draft another top 5 star. I need Cavs to finish 11th-14th, never gonna happen ??

If the Hawks finish 6th - 8th this year, they'll probably get a top 5 pick.  The odds have really change. 

See here  http://www.tankathon.com/mock_draft.  I wish the odds changed next year. 

3 hours ago, marco102 said:

If the Hawks finish 6th - 8th this year, they'll probably get a top 5 pick.  The odds have really change. 

See here  http://www.tankathon.com/mock_draft.  I wish the odds changed next year. 

Saw those new odds last year, and I like it. Would be ideal to finish 6-8 but still get a top 5. I’d win my bet, Hawks get a star ? 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, marco102 said:

They probably will not get a top 5 pick if they finish 6-8th this year.  That is literally what the odds mean!  The probability of them getting in the top 5 is significantly less than 50% in everyone of those scenarios:

6th Place = 62.8% chance they don't get a top 5 pick

7th place = 68.1% chance they don't get a top 5 pick

8th place = 73.8% chance they don't get a top 5 pick

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AHF said:

They probably will not get a top 5 pick if they finish 6-8th this year.  That is literally what the odds mean!  The probability of them getting in the top 5 is significantly less than 50% in everyone of those scenarios:

6th Place = 62.8% chance they don't get a top 5 pick

7th place = 68.1% chance they don't get a top 5 pick

8th place = 73.8% chance they don't get a top 5 pick

I mistyped.  I meant if they finished in the 6 - 8 range the chances are higher for the Hawks to get a top 5 pick this year.  I hope they have the number 1 odds to get the top pick.

I always like to wait 20-25 games in to judge who’s really a contender, middle of the road squad, and just flat out terrible 

with that said , these new rules where no one literally can touch anyone may have some huge impact on these teams records 25 games in.

luke Walton made a very good point on these new rules and it has me thinking the new rules are playing too big a part in the win / loss column