• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Morey loves Jimmy

Spud2nique

I predicted Rockets ? early on in the process. He’s just such a perfect fit in my opinion. Well, it may also be the fact that I despise the Warriors and am always looking for a deep team like the Rockets to challenge them. But he does fit in perfectly I think, specially for a deep playoff run.

Is this a Hershel Walker trade? Possibly but the Rockets need to go for it with the way their roster is shaped and the payroll.

Comon @kg01 give it up I called this a few months ago...actually while he was still a Bull I think! Lol. Wonder what @Sothron thinks? Soth are they gonna build around KAT now? What about Wiggins? 

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Heh, I was expecting 'Morey Loves Butler'.

Jesus Christ ur like my gf...such a control freak will you just let me do the damn thing?... ?

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

What are you a wise guy with the fancy twitter post that worked?...

Clearly 'yes'.

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Comon @kg01 give it up I called this a few months ago...actually while he was still a Bull I think! Lol. Wonder what @Sothron thinks? Soth are they gonna build around KAT now? What about Wiggins? 

Jesus Christ ur like my gf...such a control freak will you just let me do the damn thing?... ?

Wait, you called what?  Jimi to HOU?  I think I recall that.  Did you sig-bet someone?  If not, just lie and say you did.

I gotta log out before soth gets here.  I feel him giving me the evil eye nowadays.  We tried to tell him he had a Minnesota Implosion on his hands and he kept saying 'all is well'.

Nothing personal, soth.  I tend to root for chaos.

Four first round picks with heavy protections I imagine?  All things being equal I don’t make that trade if I am Minnesota.  Things aren’t that way and I imagine this is the best deal they will get.  Wonder if any players would be included?  

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

Did you sig-bet someone?  If not, just lie and say you did.

Unfortunately not on that but it’s in a thread somewhere ?...I am however afraid bleachkit might win that Cavs bet. They are now 0-4...pretty sad. 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Four first round picks with heavy protections I imagine?  All things being equal I don’t make that trade if I am Minnesota.  Things aren’t that way and I imagine this is the best deal they will get.  Wonder if any players would be included?  

I think they wanted PJ Tucker but Houston initially said no, now I’m not sure.

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, Sothron said:

If the Hou picks have no protections I'd do that trade. The problem is Houston wants to give up little value for something of great value.

If Minny wants to still compete, instead of Knight they should ask for Eric Gordon.

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If Minny wants to still compete, instead of Knight they should ask for Eric Gordon.

Gordon and 4 firsts? Nah then I think itd be like Gordon and 2 firsts...I think Houston needs to keep Gordon while adding Butler. You want to go, go all the way in and fight the Warriors with more firepower. 

Four first round picks that likely will be in the mid to high 20s.  Drafts are a crap shoot as it is.  Unless they have San Antonio pick their players

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Four first round picks that likely will be in the mid to high 20s.  Drafts are a crap shoot as it is.  Unless they have San Antonio pick their players

That’s true prolly looking at a 25th pick or worse in 2019 but who knows about 2021 and and 2023 etc. By that time cp is gone and Harden is old. So actually ur probably getting 1 late 1st rounder and 3 totally unknown if there’s little to no protection. Should be interesting where he goes and when.

• Premium Member
23 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

They will not take Knight. Houston would have to give someone two firsts just to get rid of his deal.

The best Houston deal would be 4 first and Gordon with minimum protections on the picks especially the last two.