• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Draft food! What’s on the menu? Drinks?

Spud2nique

What? You didn’t think 🤔 I was gonna start this thread? 😆  It’s become an annual tradition! 

Spud 🥔 eats:

I’m getting  a huge Italian sub with mortadella, salami, ham and provolone. Spaghetti 🍝 and meatballs, and hot wings galore!

And Gatorade on ice (G2)

GO BIG OR GO HOME!

6 minutes ago, pimp said:

I'm planning on having Zaxby's chicken tenders with fries or onion rings.
zaxbys-chickenfingerplate-OH.png?maxWidt
and these BBQ Cheese puffs. I Don't know what i'm drinking yet.

198359?$bjs-Initial350$these are so good! 😜

WHAT IS THAT??? Zaxby? I live in California but that looks soooo good. Our best chicken here is stinking Popeyes 😆 

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

WHAT IS THAT??? Zaxby? I live in California but that looks soooo good. Our best chicken here is stinking Popeyes 😆 

its just wings , tenders and ,chicken sandwich place. They don't sell have breasts, legs or thighs..

2 minutes ago, pimp said:

its just wings , tenders and ,chicken sandwich place. They don't sell have breasts, legs or thighs..

Love those crinkle 🍟 

1 minute ago, HawkItus said:

Jerk Chicken, beef Patty, cabbage and rice

Hell ya!

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

It is a chain modeled after and expanding much larger than Guthries in Athens, GA. Good stuff.  They have spread throughout the southeast and I've seen them in the midwest as well.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, AHF said:

It is a chain modeled after and expanding much larger than Guthries in Athens, GA. Good stuff.  They have spread throughout the southeast and I've seen them in the midwest as well.

That’s awesome 👏 I gotta try it when I’m in Atlanta for the championship parade in 2021! 😊 

Bacon cheeseburger, chili-cheese tots, jalapeño poppers, ice cold Scofflaw Basement draughts from North River Tavern right around the corner from my house in Sandy Springs 🍔 🥔 🌶 🍺 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Along with food......I have to decide if I'm gonna watch live or follow on twitter, since Woj,Shams etc. will tweet picks before Silver makes the announcement.:doh:

I am out of likes but that's a good one 🤣

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Along with food......I have to decide if I'm gonna watch live or follow on twitter, since Woj,Shams etc. will tweet picks before Silver makes the announcement.:doh:

I think I'll wind up doing both. I think it is more exciting on TV,  but I"ll find myself getting antsy close to the time then announce the pick and will start checking twitter to see what Woj is saying (especially when we are on or near the clock).

Food for me tonight is going to be some homemade nachos, left over Chili's chicken fingers, and a Sweetwater variety pack to drink!