• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome To Atlanta Bruno Fernando

NBASupes

17 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Here's the opinion poll I'm curious about. Will our draft day decision to take Reddish and Hunter (trade) be better than if we had stayed put and taken Hayes, Reddish and Walker-Alexander?

Hunter all day..

• Like 2

14 hours ago, sturt said:

Was asking nothing of you, my friend. And don't really care that much. Absent any indication of what constitutes "better," though, I thought it worth asking since that's such a subjective thing minus some numbers-based standard. For what anyone should care, I sure wouldn't want to be part of a bet that relied on a vote unless I felt purty darn certain that people 'round here tend to be predisposed to agree with me about x, y and z.

I think the eye test in 3 years will pretty much determine who is the better player, and most on the board will agree . . one way or the other.

My hope is that all 3 are very good, so that we can have a vigorous debate over who is better, like how fans were split between Joe Johnson and Josh Smith as to who was the better or most valuable Hawk from say 2008 - 2012. 

Some may even want to throw Al Horford into that conversation during that time period.  And I know a few on here really valued the contribution of Jamal Crawford from 2009 - 2011.

At any rate, we'll see how this unfolds.

• Like 1

Wonder if Bruno is learning anything right now?  We have been told that he smart and a quick learner from his college coach. 

Time off right now is for improvement, especially for all our young players AND all those vets we added since last season.  Three games to go in pre season.

That #1 pick sure is showing out, making everything seem so easy.  It is, for him right now.  Just wait until regular season and teams begin to plan for him.  He will still be very good but it will not be as easy as it is now.

Hawks are in the "learn now" mode and that includes "win now" and hopefully we will be learning and winning as we get deeper and deeper into the season. 

Bruno is one of the many keys to a successful season.

:locomotive:

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Wonder if Bruno is learning anything right now?  We have been told that he smart and a quick learner from his college coach. 

Time off right now is for improvement, especially for all our young players AND all those vets we added since last season.  Three games to go in pre season.

That #1 pick sure is showing out, making everything seem so easy.  It is, for him right now.  Just wait until regular season and teams begin to plan for him.  He will still be very good but it will not be as easy as it is now.

Hawks are in the "learn now" mode and that includes "win now" and hopefully we will be learning and winning as we get deeper and deeper into the season. 

Bruno is one of the many keys to a successful season.

:locomotive:

Practice today, this clip is more about Trae finding Hunter for 3, but I like what I saw from Bruno moving his feet on defense vs Trae.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Lol at Bruno...

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Lol at Bruno...

He act like he forgot how to act. 😆 My fav unexpected Bruno move right now is the pump fake sidestep corner 3. 

Initiallyi went through a flurry of emotions ..

Like NO, THATS NOT UR SHOT..

to ..WAIT, OK GOOD..WAIT .. 😳 sidestep wtf.. smooth shot release 😊. He’s missed a couple but hit one. That’s gonna be a nice lil weapon in his game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1