NBASupes

Welcome To Atlanta Bruno Fernando

Recommended Posts

Yessssiiirrrrr!!!!!!

 

 

“another one” #schlenkthegreat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHERES @hazer!!!! 

 

UR BOY!!!!! Congrats!!! 🎈🎉🎊 

Hunter/Cam/Bruno =A+

Schlenk is a freakin genius.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite the surprise. I know some people wanted us to pick him at 10 or were hoping he'd be there at 17. Couldn't have asked for more out of this draft. We desperately needed some length and defense and Schlenk got 3 athletes with 7+ foot wingspans. And they all have the potential to feast playing with Trae. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This probably sounds completely out of place and I understand if anyone think  I’m going overboard but I believe Bruno is going to have a great opportunity to start this upcoming season in lineups where Collins play the 4. I can see Bruno immediately  beating out Len due to better defense (no knock on Len but it is what it is) and the fact that I don’t believe Dedmon is coming back leaves the competition for center wide open.

Spellman could also get a realistic look but I see Spellman as a backup versatile Big.

Then add the fact that LP isn’t afraid to pull a vet and actually start a rookie makes me feel this way as well. 

 

Call me crazy but that’s my feelings. Bruno defensive upside will show right away over Len and will win coach LP over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JTB said:

This probably sounds completely out of place and I understand if anyone think  I’m going overboard but I believe Bruno is going to have a great opportunity to start this upcoming season in lineups where Collins play the 4. I can see Bruno immediately  beating out Len due to better defense (no knock on Len but it is what it is) and the fact that I don’t believe Dedmon is coming back leaves the competition for center wide open.

Spellman could also get a realistic look but I see Spellman as a backup versatile Big.

Then add the fact that LP isn’t afraid to pull a vet and actually start a rookie makes me feel this way as well. 

 

Call me crazy but that’s my feelings. Bruno defensive upside will show right away over Len and will win coach LP over.

Magic 8 ball says ....Ask again after Summer League!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This draft started with me kinda angry and is ending with me very satisfied.  We have two wings that can start plus a young center that will probably be eased in as a starter over the season. Well done Hawks front office.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Magic 8 ball says ....Ask again after Summer League!

Nope I’m going to stick with it and say I told ya so to everyone when it happens 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro, I completely missed this, when did we get pick 34? 

I saw him get drafted and was like dang we missed out not realizing he was coming to us? I’m super excited about this right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Bro, I completely missed this, when did we get pick 34? 

I saw him get drafted and was like dang we missed out not realizing he was coming to us? I’m super excited about this right now

It happened after Bruno was picked 34th. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

 

 

We need a tough, energy guy in our rotation. Haven't had this since Zaza.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I watched it at a bar in New Mexico (and paid the bartender extra to put the sound on) but didn't hear about this deal. What was the trade?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see a chance Bruno starts. I personally think he will be in college park

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I don't see a chance Bruno starts. I personally think he will be in college park

He'll definitely need adjustment time for sure. He's a classic zone center. He has the skills to play in the NBA but the zone helped him look incredible. He will need time, coaching. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.