• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome To Atlanta Bruno Fernando

NBASupes

14 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

Not sure how anyone can look at the guy and say 6'7" with a straight face.

Speaking of 6’7..... The summer league announcer kept saying 6’7 when talking about Hunter and even after the LP interview where LP said 6’8 when speaking about Hunter, the SL announcer kept going back to 6’7 regarding hunter.

if Hunter truly is 6’7 there’s something irregular about him then! like an above average neck or head size cause Hunter look like he could be pushing close to 6’9 easily to me

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JTB said:

Speaking of 6’7..... The summer league announcer kept saying 6’7 when talking about Hunter and even after the LP interview where LP said 6’8 when speaking about Hunter, the SL announcer kept going back to 6’7 regarding hunter.

if Hunter truly is 6’7 there’s something irregular about him then! like an above average neck or head size cause Hunter look like he could be pushing close to 6’9 easily to me

Who are you going to believe, the great SL announcer or your lying eyes?

:diablo:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/1/2019 at 9:04 AM, NBASupes said:

Lol, Horford had range for that era. Bigs wasn't expected to shoot 3s but knock down mid range jumpers and show a shooting touch and they were expected to defend the paint. Horford was a tremendous prospect and would be a top 5 pick in this draft. Let's not confuse that. It seems like Horford all around game,  elite feel for the game, speed for position, agility and elite BBIQ always gets missed my Hawks supporters for some reason 

You know that I’m not Al’s biggest supporter and I still have to agree.

• Like 3

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Plainview1981 said:

You know that I’m not Al’s biggest supporter and I still have to agree.

Only thing I'd add is that a lot of us don't miss these aspects of Al's game and think he was the either the best player on our team or the second best narrowly behind Joe while he was here.  For me, he was the best and would be a perfect #3 on a championship team.  

And he would have easily been a top 5 pick.  IMO, he would have gone #2, #3 or #4 this year.

18 hours ago, JTB said:

Hunter didn't attend the combine, but Cam measured just under 6'7 without shoes and right at 6'8 with shoes, and Hunter is definitely around an inch shorter than him when they stand next to each other. 6'7 sounds about right

In regards to Bruno, he's 6'9 without shoes, legit 6'10 with them so I don't know where in the hell someone got 6'7 from

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...