• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hunter or Cam or Bruno

Spud2nique

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
23 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Speaking of man crushes.....if you are a player and you want my never dying affection, you box out even though you know the rebound is going on the other side. When I see a player, especially a young player boxing out like he's teaching a big man camp, I know I see a winner.  I will buy a big feller chocolates and flowers if I see that.

You been sending a lot of chocolates to Zion?  Asking for a friend.

• Haha 4

Off topic, but anyone notice how the Reese's peanut butter cups taste different then when back in the day? I mean I used to be able to eat my body weight in those things. Now they taste different. Not as good as they were at one time. The peanut butter is different

Edited by IheartVolt
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

Off topic, but anyone notice how the Reese's peanut butter cups taste different then when back in the day? I mean I used to be able to eat my body weight in those things. Now they taste different. Not as good as they were at one time. The peanut butter is different

I think you are on to something. The peanut butter does not taste as sweet. Maybe they cut some sugar to save cost.

How dare you guys talk about food with me!!! Nothing tastes the same. Remember whenmcdonalds came in styrofoam containers? That’s when it was the good stuff. Look, if it’s gonna jack me up anyways, gimme the good stuff damnit! I know I sound like a fat John Wayne right now but I’m a hangry 😋 cowboy 🤠 ye haww!

ps Did anyone else watch Akeem (before Hak) and RLph Sampson and eat pounds of cheese balls? Do they even have those anymore? They came in a blue box with a yellow top I remember. I literally inhaled one a day in 1984! I hate new school everything. The material and authenticity of cars sucks ass these days too! I was watching comedians getting coffee ☕️ in cars with Seinfeld and those old school cars 🚙 are classics. I think 🤔 I even commented to my gf that I wanted to touch the knob of a stick shift Porsche from the early 70’s...that’s when she said.. ga night... 😂 whatever.

• Haha 2

Ain't this great!  Three rookies and we're ask who will have the greatest name ten years from now.  Guess what - - All three got votes here.  That means that we posters think that these three players will all be very good !!

:smug:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

How dare you guys talk about food with me!!! Nothing tastes the same. Remember whenmcdonalds came in styrofoam containers? That’s when it was the good stuff. Look, if it’s gonna jack me up anyways, gimme the good stuff damnit! I know I sound like a fat John Wayne right now but I’m a hangry 😋 cowboy 🤠 ye haww!

ps Did anyone else watch Akeem (before Hak) and RLph Sampson and eat pounds of cheese balls? Do they even have those anymore? They came in a blue box with a yellow top I remember. I literally inhaled one a day in 1984! I hate new school everything. The material and authenticity of cars sucks ass these days too! I was watching comedians getting coffee ☕️ in cars with Seinfeld and those old school cars 🚙 are classics. I think 🤔 I even commented to my gf that I wanted to touch the knob of a stick shift Porsche from the early 70’s...that’s when she said.. ga night... 😂 whatever.

The only cheese balls you can find are the Planters cheese balls. They come in a cardboard cylinder with the plastic snap on lid. It's a damn shame

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Planters Cheeseballs (blue can, yellow top) They brought them back last year, YUCK! Taste nothing like I remember.

Cheetos also has cheeseballs in a blue bag for a hot minute. Not anymore.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Maybe we all just have 'old tongues' cuz nothing from my 'yute' taste as good now.

It's the damn corn syrup I's a tellz ya

On 6/21/2019 at 8:11 PM, Spud2nique said:

Since the lottery is a crapshoot and nobody can tell what’s going o happen in the future...

One would think. Putting a slight spin on your assertion: just visited that other board for the first time in a long while and had a notification that Aaliver just “and-one’d” a post of mine from way back on December 23rd. I’d post the link but the thread (2019 NBA Draft Prep) is now locked. Someone asked me where I thought Culver would be picked, I predicted the Dallas pick would end up 10th and Culver would go 7th. Pretty damn close to being able to tell what was going to happen 6 months in the future🔮✨😳

• Like 2

On 7/22/2019 at 11:05 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

It's not only the sweet stuff though, its the salty stuff too.

I use to like the cheddar filled wheat crackers a lot more. We still have them in our break room; but I swear they are bland tasting compared to when I first started eating them. They were my healthy snack. At least that is what I told myself since they were wheat  😋

Edited by Buzzard

Hunter is a guy we shouldn’t sleep on. I see him being an elite role player similar to Draymond. Hunter won’t be the ball handler and playmaker Green is, but he looks like a better shooter. He’s got the ability to post up mismatches. Can attack close outs well enough. Makes the right pass. All of this while being an All Defensive caliber defender. He’s going to be special. If Bruno continues to improve, this draft will be legendary.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1