• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hunter or Cam or Bruno

Spud2nique

50 minutes ago, hazer said:

One would think. Putting a slight spin on your assertion: just visited that other board for the first time in a long while and had a notification that Aaliver just “and-one’d” a post of mine from way back on December 23rd. I’d post the link but the thread (2019 NBA Draft Prep) is now locked. Someone asked me where I thought Culver would be picked, I predicted the Dallas pick would end up 10th and Culver would go 7th. Pretty damn close to being able to tell what was going to happen 6 months in the future🔮✨😳

I recall! Nice call indeed! I think I said the Mavs pick would land at 9 in November. Wow, you literally said 10 and 💥! 👍🏼 

• Like 1

• Moderators
8 hours ago, EazyRoc said:

Hunter is a guy we shouldn’t sleep on. I see him being an elite role player similar to Draymond. Hunter won’t be the ball handler and playmaker Green is, but he looks like a better shooter. He’s got the ability to post up mismatches. Can attack close outs well enough. Makes the right pass. All of this while being an All Defensive caliber defender. He’s going to be special. If Bruno continues to improve, this draft will be legendary.

It will be interesting to see how he comes on with the NBA game.  Virginia played a very different pace of game that may have hindered Hunter's offensive numbers to some degree.  There is some upside there.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

I think Cam have the chances to be the greatest player, he has the highest potential and I believe in our coaches to develop our young talent.

Cam is such a wild-card. I could see him becoming an All Star as easily as I could see him becoming a nobody in this league.  As good as he looks at times it's hard to ignore the fact that no successful one and done NBA player EVER struggled as bad as Cam struggled in his first year at Duke. 

I'll go on the record with Cam after year 3. I believe it will be a tough first 2 years for Bruno, a tough first year for Cam. I think Hunter will hit his peak more quickly than the other rooks on our team, but Cam seems to have the highest ceiling.