• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

Seems we have the Boogie market all to ourselves now--just a matter of want-to

sturt

• Premium Member

The only team with any serious cash left to spend is DAL, and the word is, they're not spending it on Cousins.

Question.

If you have Vince Carter back, with his gravitas and locker room presence and seniority, does that not counterbalance any concern one should have about any lingering immaturity on Cousins' part?

Just thinkin out loud here.

10 minutes ago, sturt said:

The only team with any serious cash left to spend is DAL, and the word is, they're not spending it on Cousins.

Question.

If you have Vince Carter back, with his gravitas and locker room presence and seniority, does that not counterbalance any concern one should have about any lingering immaturity on Cousins' part?

Just thinkin out loud here.

Anybody that thought Cousins would be on DAL's radar hasn't been paying attention.

What?  I just meant they probably don't want another Deandre Jordan situation.  That's all. 😁

Just now, sturt said:

hehe.... and just like that...

As most expected would happen post Kawhi.

• Premium Member

Welp, so much for that market. I’m glad he isn’t coming here though. I’d like to see him have a full season of healthy ball before we entertained this type of idea.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He was very good for Golden State during the regular season.  Why act like the guy was a detriment to the team, when he wasn't?

Who cares about the regular season?  Oh I forgot...Non playoff teams