• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can we expect to get anything out of a health Chandler Parsons?

Wurider05

• Premium Member

Thete's currently not injured vs being fully healty enough to play without restrictions!

He'll be on load management!

My expectations - I have none.

I don't think he'll be in the regular rotation if everyone is healthy.

How he may get minutes:

Injuires, in blowouts (either team), if Parker is a flub, Vince gets a rest day.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
51 minutes ago, hawkman said:

His contract may be valuable at the deadline. That's all I got.

Hawks currently have $5.3 mill in capspace, they can release Chandler and open up a roster spot and sign a player, though I don't who or we could also trade for  a young player for that amount. 

I'd prefer a trade and I got the perfect one lined up.

Here's my offer (based on reports that OKC is looking for salary relief, a young player and a 1st for Adams):

Stephens Adams for Chandler Parsons (salary relief for next season), Damian Jones (young player) OKC getting their 2022 1st round pick back (protected 1-14, then 2-2nds)

Adams starts, Len off the bench, Bruno in progress!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hawks currently have $5.3 mill in capspace, they can release Chandler and open up a roster spot and sign a player, though I don't who or we could also trade for  a young player for that amount. 

I'd prefer a trade and I got the perfect one lined up.

Here's my offer (based on reports that OKC is looking for salary relief, a young player and a 1st for Adams):

Stephens Adams for Chandler Parsons (salary relief for next season), Damian Jones (young player) OKC getting their 2022 1st round pick back (protected 1-14, then 2-2nds)

Adams starts, Len off the bench, Bruno in progress!

I wouldn't hate that, not sure OKC takes it though. Not sure I love it either 

14 hours ago, TheFuzz said:

I wouldn't hate that, not sure OKC takes it though. Not sure I love it either 

If they end up trading Paul to MIA or wherever, OKC could be in full-on start-over mode which could make them more amenable to trading Adams.

10 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He's a malingerer. He's just trying to skate by until his contract runs out.

Agree totally.  He might even try to muster up enough gumption to trick some other dumbarse team into paying him again before hanging up his icy/hot -- I was gonna say "hang up his sneakers" but, let's be honest, he's had no need for those in a couple years.

• 2 months later...

We, the Hawk fans here, are still waiting.  Parsons has been on the floor, very briefly, for Atlanta.  Not enough for us to decide what we want to do with him.  Our Speedy Claxton of the 2019-20 season?

Just as we forget about our draft and stash players, here is a player, on our roster, that no one ever thinks about.  What are we going to do with him?  Any ideas?

:smug: