• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The pressure Trae is under right now is absurd...

REHawksFan

• Moderators
On 12/7/2019 at 5:36 PM, macdaddy said:

So I'm playing 2k and Doris Burke says Trae Young "is not someone you think of as creating for others".   WTF?????  Trae is in the midst of the most unnoticed, historic first two years in the modern NBA.  I think most of the fans of this league and a lot of the pundits have no clue what Trae is actually doing.   

At least some people at EA sports with no clue.  Can't believe Doris would read that garbage except she is probably there line reading 1000 different things from a script and just wants to collect her check and go home.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
4 hours ago, AHF said:

At least some people at EA sports with no clue.  Can't believe Doris would read that garbage except she is probably there line reading 1000 different things from a script and just wants to collect her check and go home.

True.  And it was a line that they could drop in for anyone as the exact line was "he's not really a guy..."  So someone else probably made the decision.

On 11/20/2019 at 8:21 AM, AHF said:

Given the way the season has gone, I would be looking for another lottery pick as GM.  Any moves I made would be for a better environment for developing our young talent — not about winning more games this year.

I think when JC hit the 25-game suspension our season as we expected it was placed in a different category! That being said the playoffs aren't actually out of the picture if we can turn the corner with the increasing health of our roster. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2019 at 11:57 AM, EazyRoc said:

Trae has always had MVP potential even going back to Oklahoma. It was clear that he was an explosive scorer and elite playmaker on a bad, untalented team.

He literally is doing now most of the same things he was doing at Oklahoma this time with better teammates.

The real pressure is being applied to the Front Office. They’re going to HAVE to shift gears. There’s no way a guy plays this hard and will be ok with not making the playoffs. Especially when you’re starting Damian Jones at C. If they don’t start trying to put a winning roster together, he’s not going to stay in Atlanta.

I TOLD YALL! 🗣🗣🗣

Aight I’m out 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2