• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

[Winter 2020] Woj Rumor: Drummmmmnd to ATL talks happening

kg01

38 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

drummond won't be a hawk. 

I agree I don’t think so either...unfortunately but if they don’t get him that means THEY didn’t really want him and I’m fine with that 

33 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I'm guessing Toronto trades for Drummond. 

Good guesss....actually great guess. I think he ends up there as well

8 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

This has a Ressler saying yes, Schlenk saying no feel to it.

I don’t know.....based on the admitting of not thinking trae would grow up this quick (depending on if you believe Schlenk source or not and I do)....it wouldn’t shock me if the front office really did look into adding him while also keeping the assets they want to keep.

just saying it may be mainly Schlenk but no a complete hell no from the staff

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, JTB said:

I agree I don’t think so either...unfortunately but if they don’t get him that means THEY didn’t really want him and I’m fine with that 

Good guesss....actually great guess. I think he ends up there as well

No it means they don't want him at the price Detroit is asking. They can still attempt to sign him in FAcy.

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I hope people realize Davis turning down the extension is just a formality.  He'll be signing the ol' 1+1 with LAL

Whaaaaatt....no way!🤣🤣

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No it means they don't want him at the price Detroit is asking. They can still attempt to sign him in FAcy.

I believe whoever trades for Drummond is likely keeping him long term. That’s my personal beliefs anyways 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Well, we aren't trying him out for free...so what cost will/should we pay?

That depends....how badly do you want to add two more youngsters to the 7-10 developing youngsters we already have?....is it necessary to really add 2 more ? Or would one more youngster be ok?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, JTB said:

That depends....how badly do you want to add two more youngsters to the 7-10 developing youngsters we already have?....is it necessary to really add 2 more ? Or would one more youngster be ok?

No, it's not dependent.

What is a test drive worth for a player that can leave of his own volition if he so chooses. That's the question.

Just because we HAVE the assets, doesn't mean we blow them all willy nilly. And like I've previously pointed out, draft picks can be used in other ways than just to pick a player in said draft.

We had 3 1st round draft picks last year, we ended up with 2 1st round players. Just saying.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, JTB said:

Yeah, but who knew Trae would be Trae?  Say we get two more picks and they turn into Trae or Collins like players in year one?  Now is Drummond worth it?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Yeah, but who knew Trae would be Trae?  Say we get two more picks and they turn into Trae or Collins like players in year one?  Now is Drummond worth it?

lol well look we can play the guessing game all day, along with the what if’s game ....both ways clearly has its worth’s